[FM20] 20 YOUNG and CHEAP hidden gems to check out!

BCAFC86

Reaction score
With the hours that I have put in to Football Manager 2020 with various sized clubs, I wanted to put together a list of 20 players that I believe to be hidden gems within the game.

These aren't your obvious wonderkids like Thiago Almada or Rayan Cherki that everybody knows about, these are 20 players who hopefully the majority of them are new to you and can help out on your career and they will all cost VERY LITTLE. If you are managing Real Madrid or Barcelona and looking for the next Lionel Messi, then this video probably isn't for you.

These are youngsters that you are able to bring into clubs all over the world in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier football and some of them even lower than that! This is why they are "hidden gems". Ideal for lower league managers or those on a strict budget, I guarantee there will be a new name in this video for you to check out!

All of these players I have either managed in the game or missed out on them and seen them go on to bigger clubs for bigger fees!

20 CHEAP HIDDEN GEMS FOR FM20

Very nice list! Adam Hlozek from Sparta Prague is available for 150k is another good and cheap hidden gem for me!

Very nice list! Adam Hlozek from Sparta Prague is available for 150k is another good and cheap hidden gem for me!

It's funny, I was on holiday last year and one night I got back to the hotel bar and Sparta v Slavia was on TV. Sparta got well beaten but Hlozek looked real quality. I didn't realise until months later that he was so young! Also didn't realise he could be gotten for so cheap in FM20!

Glad you found the list useful. I will probably do a part 2 next month because i do have some more players!

It's funny, I was on holiday last year and one night I got back to the hotel bar and Sparta v Slavia was on TV. Sparta got well beaten but Hlozek looked real quality. I didn't realise until months later that he was so young! Also didn't realise he could be gotten for so cheap in FM20!

Glad you found the list useful. I will probably do a part 2 next month because i do have some more players!
Look forward to part 2 mate! You got me wanting to start a new low league save to utilise this list lol

Not sure who to go any suggestions in need of a new challenge?

Look forward to part 2 mate! You got me wanting to start a new low league save to utilise this list lol

Not sure who to go any suggestions in need of a new challenge?

So many possibilities with lower league clubs, it depends how low you want to go haha.

You have ones like Kaiserslauten and Sunderland who are big clubs in the 3rd tier of their respective countries, so not too low, still decent budgets.

Then you have things like...

Bucaspor - Turkish Super League club in 2011, 4 relegations in 8 seasons and are now in the 5th tier.

FC Dnipro - 2015 Europa League finalists now in the Ukrainian 4th tier.

AS Cannes - Founding member of the first division of French football. Previous players include Zidane, Vieira and Clichy but they are now down in the 5th tier in France.

Energie Cottbus - Bundesliga side in 2009 but now languishing in the German 4th tier.

Serie D - Loads of people go for Palermo in Group I, why not pick a different team in the same Serie D group and try to beat Palermo to that promotion spot.

So many possibilities with lower league clubs, it depends how low you want to go haha.

You have ones like Kaiserslauten and Sunderland who are big clubs in the 3rd tier of their respective countries, so not too low, still decent budgets.

Then you have things like...

Bucaspor - Turkish Super League club in 2011, 4 relegations in 8 seasons and are now in the 5th tier.

FC Dnipro - 2015 Europa League finalists now in the Ukrainian 4th tier.

AS Cannes - Founding member of the first division of French football. Previous players include Zidane, Vieira and Clichy but they are now down in the 5th tier in France.

Energie Cottbus - Bundesliga side in 2009 but now languishing in the German 4th tier.

Serie D - Loads of people go for Palermo in Group I, why not pick a different team in the same Serie D group and try to beat Palermo to that promotion spot.
Do you need to add a custom database for these?