Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Probably kicking. To be honest, I was also surprised, but it probably fits perfectly for tactics. I tested with MU and Martial scored very few goals like 16 in 26 games

Reaction score
I saw many times when he scored a lot. I put different tactics with both clubs to see how many goals they score.

Reaction score
No, it's 4-3-2-1 and I don’t know for some reason didn’t upload it to the site

Reaction score
does it have wingers as i can barely see it but will be sure to test it and see how consistent the tactic is and how do the strikers generally do

Reaction score
I think the results with the underdog will be good.

Reaction score
well with the brazil style ive had a blast of a season with norwich predicted to finish 20th and i made no transfers i finished 4th was gonna finish 5th but arsenal lost their 2 games in hand haha pukki scored an ok amount but cantwell and rupp have been amazing for me rupp in the prem 15 assists what a guy

Attachments

Reaction score

Reaction score
with mallorca it didnt go very well but tbh being predicted 20th and finishing on 10th with no transfer i would say it did well my striker scored 15 one less than messi so he did well and yeah the tactic is good and definetely over performs the expectations

Attachments

Reaction score
will test in the prem tmr and the fast and furious as well as the underdog one probably gonna make some transfers maybe