Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got a returning hero in an otherwise frustrating summer transfer window. We then play our first game of the Premier League season at Reading FC.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our Europa League campaign with a trip to Fiorentina, following a strong start to the Premier League season.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face champions Liverpool in the Premier League, looking to finally break into the top four. We then play Lionel Messi's TNS side in the Europa League, as he continues to perform miracles with the Welsh outfit.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face leaders Chelsea in the Premier League, before a big Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Manchester United in the FA Cup as the transfer window comes to an end!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing With Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face leaders Manchester City in the Premier League, before a massive FA Cup tie against Arsenal. We've also got our annual youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Premier League leaders Manchester City in the FA Cup Semi Final. First though, we head to Bayern Munich in the Europa League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face RB Leipzig in the semi final of the Europa League. We then look to secure Champions League football for the first time, as we face Derby County in the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Liverpool in the FA Cup final at Wembley, before playing Celtic in the Europa League final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 17 review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look ahead to a big summer with Dorking Wanderers, as we prepare our side for Champions League football for the first time!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 18 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we reflect on the summer transfer window. We also play our final game of the series against Manchester City in the European Super Cup Final.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the end of career review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we reflect on the fantastic rise of Dorking Wanderers and review our successful career at the club! We then officially resign from our role.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!