fc.cadoni

Premium
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first tactic for FM20.
I am loving strikerless formation, but FM19 & FM20 isn't so much efficiency.
I haven't test it, yet; I hope FM Base will test it.
BTW, I don't know how to add it for testing. Any help will be appreciated.

Attacking, direct football with 3 DM at the center and the new role of IW at AML/AMR positions.

I am not a fan of OI's.

Since new training formula from FM last year, I haven't found it worthless to take care. Assistant Manager will do the job; and I hate background staff to take responsibilities.

FM20_CADONI_433_v1.png

Set Pieces: Default by the game. I playing around to found a good one. I think v2 will be updated version.

Have fun!

Looking for feedback,

Best Regards,
Cadoni

Attachments

• FM20 CADONI 433 v1.fmf
    43.2 KB · Views: 156
I thought your 3430 showed good results on TFF's Hot Tub.
With French testing a 370 is doing well.

Hi Knap,

Thanks for your comment!

3430 was created during the demo version of the game, so I don't think at 20.2.3 patch produce same results.

I will go back to strikerless formation when:

1. SI unveil their last ME patch.
2. When I setup good set piece routines.

Since TFF's 75 Siblings is reputation test and completely different from FM BASE & Mr. L; I will update it accordingly and post it for test leagues purposes.

Lad I don't want to have to mention TFF's Hot Tub since the mods here don't like that but this particular tactic did sad there..namely
79 underdog /67 fav surely it isnt a masterpiece

Lad I don't want to have to mention TFF's Hot Tub since the mods here don't like that but this particular tactic did sad there..namely
So why mention it? Different tests and Cadoni wants feedback.

Onto the tactic, was thinking a 3DM formation may work. Will have to test it when home.

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, indeed; is not masterpiece. I am still in learning curve of making tactics. Last year was trying to merge different concepts from different tactic makers (knap, TFF, CLASH, Guido etc).

Maybe it's worth FM Base to test it, maybe not. Maybe will be on top, maybe not; but I am trying to find a balance since FM19 & FM20 puts effort more in player roles rather than team shape.