fm2010 free players we hope to sign in fm2011

caddy

Reaction score
im fm2010 i started with barnsley and signed possily the greates free transfer ever seen im talking of course about ebizuarez 'ebi' smolarek this player is always fort after at the start of a seasn by a number of top flight german/ polish/french clubs but i offerd hiim around 7.5 k wich is quite high considering the budget at barnsley and he signed played every game no injuries and bagged 32 goals gud huh ? any players you singed either free bargain or big money spends that u feel u would look at in the new fm also 3 days tilll it comes out and to get us in the mood watch this great video by jorunalist stephen milnes http://rorschachtesting.blogspot.com/2010/11/football-manager-more-than-just-game.html

the stages of fm
:l :) :D :) :0 :(

gaston fernandez did a great job for me as a free for mönchengladbach. as a poacher in my narrow 4-2-0-2-2 he scored and assisted like crazy. he performed much better than i expected. i'll have a look at him since i'll need to rebuild my mönchengladbach squad in FM2011 anyway.

Gaston Fernandez was immaculate for wetbrom in FM2010.Played 3 seasons for me scoring on average 20-25 goals per seasons and had a bucket full of assits to go with it.Brilliant free agent