FM2010 Match Play VERY Shakey!!

Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing their match screen is very shakey, the ball movement is not smooth at all. I have closed all other programmes and even removed items, my computer is very capable and had no problems with 2009 at all.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a reason or a quick fix???

Would having too many facepacks cause this???? Would not installing with Stream cauuse it??

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello mate
Yeah ive got the same problem....Fm 09 work prefect before.....does you match screen sort jerk and the monvement skips ?

I dont know how you fix this?

mine seems to be running fine at the moment, are you guys running anything in the background?

this also happens for me sometimes but during a game it will be fine for a minute then start jerking. also i know this is ther wrong bit but yesterday when i was playing, it was working fien but when the matchw as starting the screen went black but then came back at half time for the team talks, then went black for the 2nd half again, so the screen would black out during matchplay. any ideas???

mine was so shaky i turned off the 3d match view, but you could try turning off the stadium in preferences

Turning off the stadium off and teh sky off seems to have done the trick!!!

Cheers fella!

Yeah mate i tured of staduim and sky and has worked ..Thanks alot .....Im enjoying the game mate ..thanks a bunch :)

i have the same problem. its not smooth enough to view the match at 3D. so i reverted to classic 2D and i love it. the game looks far more fluid and doesnt bother your eyes.

Back