FM2010 Update Released...

DC18

Reaction score
I have recently developed aan update in preperation for the new game Football Manager 2010,
this includes

• New player profile pictures

• Team logos, normal, small, left/right

• Competition Logos

• Team Kits
If anyone is interested in getting this update off me, please contact me through pm :)

Cheers,

you don't even know what there's gonna be on the game

new account too. we're not that stupid

get a grip

do u mean u have these graphics? Are they compatible with FM10? Or is it FM10 graphics for use on FM09? Besides details bout these graphics havent been released yet so how have u got them?

Last edited:
no i do no whats going to be on the game imagewise, its the same everyyear, ive just found this website so i signed up this is update is genuine onestly :)

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

do u mean u have these graphics? Are they compatible with FM10? Or is it FM10 graphics for use on FM09?

i have these graphics ready to use for football manager 2010 to download...

upload it onto the FM10 downloads page then

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

you said you developed yourself it on the 1st post and now you say you got it off a website????

its not for free download u pay a small fee u see.....

and i have spent hours developing the update and i meant i have just found this website fm-base.. lol

why give you money, when this community shares for free

****** off and annoy another forum you ***

ye it was a bit harsh mate as i have just signed up ! :/

ye it was a bit harsh mate as i have just signed up ! :/

ok but why should we pay for it, especially when you say you've updated the logo's, pics etc. when these pics might even be on the new game anyway. as i said, how do you know????

its not for free download u pay a small fee u see.....

There is a gr8 community on this site and plenty of ppl generously share their creations here for free, i dont think you will find any ppl willing to pay for downloads, maybe u shud look elsewhere my friend