FM2010 vs CM2010

Frutty

Reaction score
Now that both of games are around to be released, videos has been upload on YouTube.
I saw some gameplays of both games and I believe CM match engine is better than FM match engine.
What do you think? What game is better and why?

its hard to tell withut playing either but i hop it is fm 2010

Now that both of games are around to be released, videos has been upload on YouTube.
I saw some gameplays of both games and I believe CM match engine is better than FM match engine.

I tryed the CM10 demo and it was **** and i hope FM10 is better

BTW: Did i say you could use that signature ?

!!!the better version of that song!!!

He's half a boy and half a girl,
Torres! Torres!
He looks just like a transvestite,
Torres! Torres!
He wears a frock,
He loves the ****,
He sells his **** on Albert Dock
Fernando Torres, Carragher's bit on the side.

The match engine on CM10 is better but overall the rest of the game is so unrealistic so its FM all the way for me

CM10 is pretty poor, the interface is rubbish really, you really end up missing the fm home page...

Don't compare them! Don't compare any **** with FM like FIFA Manager, CM.. and others *****.
FM is #1... the rest are just some jokes.

I find the AI of the players being rather poor in CM compared to FM, though none of the games' AI is really amazing.

CM has already slipped out the PC charts after only 2 or 3 weeks, anouther 20+ weeks at the top for FM ?

I think so :)

The CM match engine initially looks better and the sounds are good(I love the whack of the ball off the advertising boards!) however in motion it's all a bit cartoony and like in FM when the players are walking they do look like they've shat their shorts!! It's the messiness and lack of data on CM that kills it. FM is far superior in all departments,including the match engine,which providing you have a fairly high end PC actually runs ultra-smooth unlike the match engine in FM2009!!! I was blown away by the demo and can't wait for release day!! Also can't wait for the FM community out there to develop all the add-ons cos let's face it the default skin,whether in light or dark mode is SO dreary!! The only downside I could see from the demo is that the AI stuff is still hopelessly unreal and contradictory,i.e.most of my players were ****** off with me and regretting moving to the club but morale levels were still sky high and my assistant manager said it was the reason the team was so successful,that was after losing 3 games on the bounce!! Bring it on!!!

cm has crashed on me 4 times nd fm demo is gd but the came will be better i hope

I would say FM is good and I am already expecting the game in 2011 to have a better match engine and to be added more realistic things from football.

CM 2010 sucks donkey balls. Bought it about 3 weeks ago, played it for 10 minutes when I bought it on that day, then never played it since. FM 2010 ***** on CM 2010.