Status
Not open for further replies.

r1cky

Reaction score
Alrite lads, we already have the users so im just posting the rules so we all have a place to check them at :)

these rules MUST be stuck to, any breach will result in a ban. no warnings or second chances, as offenders will know the rules from reading this oO)

1. Reliable players only - I hope we have these but if you miss 3 nights running without reason your gone.

2. Everybody MUST be on the latest 10.2 patch

3. NO RACISM - Banter is fine but if it get too far you may be kicked and warned,

4. No poaching of other users' staff - OR bidding on their players. if you want to do a deal, do so through messages.

5. TRANSFERS - absolutely NO clauses on transfer deals. exhanging players is fine but these ridiculous clauses ruined our previous game :mad:

6. Dont take the ****! - if your the last person 'playing' and your sat idle for longer than 3 minutes you will be forced to continue, then if your still idle you will be put on holiday!

7. Linked to number 6 - Continue game timeout will be 30seconds, after 40% have continued

8. Unavailable nights - LET US KNOW when you cannot make it!

9. The set time every night will be 7-8 depending on availablity, or if at least 75% of us are on. and we will play till we have less than 75% on.

10. HAVE FUN! if we stick to these rules then theres no need for our game to go **** up (H)

CHEERS!

When does it start??

Im on an FM break until Boxing Day!

Ok, I'll make my own after :p

i would join but apparently i miss too many nights even though i NEVER and the couple i missed where due to important college coursework...........some people maybe dont have aspirations or jobs or important things to commit to

wouldnt bother either as there is over 100 changes to the database all linked with how much money teams have. the host is trying 2 play god, also buying players over 4 years attracts the cheats that ruin the game. never seen such a hostile enviroment in a computer game. dont ruin your xmas and waste your time with this corupt game!

which corrupt game? the one where u signed melo for 94million cutsy? and everton signed kjaer for 60mil and neymar for 40mil? is that a fair game??

@ cuddles - aspirations LOL! if thats aimed at me then by god u have a lot to learn boy, studying P.E at college twice a week hardly makes you a young peter jones does it son, now fuckoff and play with your toys.

oh @ cutsy, 100 changes to database? its 108 actually ^^) i keep my game upto date.

Spiteful, Spiteful children... * SIGH *

which corrupt game? the one where u signed melo for 94million cutsy? and everton signed kjaer for 60mil and neymar for 40mil? is that a fair game??

@ cuddles - aspirations LOL! if thats aimed at me then by god u have a lot to learn boy, studying P.E at college twice a week hardly makes you a young peter jones does it son, now fuckoff and play with your toys.

oh @ cutsy, 100 changes to database? its 108 actually ^^) i keep my game upto date.

Spiteful, Spiteful children... * SIGH *

everton also signed wellition for 40mill and frey for 60mill
Spurs spent 280mill in the first transfer window
Cutsy only did one dodgey deal

only one? one is enough, i play fair games with fair players m8, thats why they were all kicked.

oi stop argueing this website is for fun and laughs ont ruin it or you'll get banned

well said loyal. i get all this **** thrown at me just for wanting a fair game of FM. amazing the stuff people say when sat behind a keyboard, but nevermind eh.

yh they'll type it through the keyboard but they wont say it to ure face

Status
Not open for further replies.