FM2012 Mac crash when loading game

• Thread starter Thread starter mojitofc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

mojitofc

Reaction score
I used FM12 for more than a year, but now that i updated i can't load my saved game.
This is the crash report...

Process: fm [199]Path: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/fm.app/Contents/MacOS/fm
Identifier: com.sigames.eur.FootballManager2012
Version: 12 . 2 . 2 (12 . 2 . 2 f 259407)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [112]

Date/Time: 2012-03-23 18:11:30.053 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.7.3 (11D50b)
Report Version: 9

and so on...

Could someone help me?

Thanks.

Is it possible that i have spent my money for this software and now i can't load my saved game???
I am so angry!!!
Please someone can answer me???

sorry never used a Mac before but look at my help thread (link in signature) and follow my instructions on how to fix a corrupt game

I'm afraid I can't help you, never happened to me... But you're playing FM 12 for over a year? That's quite impossible...

It looks like it is a problem with the 10.7.3 update from apple, I'm having the same issue and I've tried it over 2 different Macs that have both only just been updated and were working fine before. Something must have been changed that Sports Interactive need to create a patch for, unfortunately until then it won't work as far as I can tell.

I've just posted a bug report over on their forums to try and get some more information and make sure they're aware of it. If you want to keep an eye on it, you can find it here:

Sports Interactive Community

Hopefully they'll get back to me soon with something

Back