FM2012 To Easy?!?!

iFortunatus

Reaction score
Okay, So im Southampton won the championship first season on 99 points (15 points clear of 3rd place) gone into the premiership with the following squad

Cudicini
K.Walker - S.Dann - R.Shawcross - Gabriel Silva
O.Hargreaves
J.Cork M.Verratti
D.Bentley A.Lallana
D.Quintero

I'm Currently 25 Games in sitting in 2nd place in the Premiership i mean i never remember it being this easy? from a team not long up from League 1.

Is anyone is finding FM2012 alot easier? I'm not using any downloaded tactics just my own which i usually use a short passing game their nothing special i just dont understand i seem to beat all the top teams aswell? im considering going back to FM2011 was alot more of a challenge!

Thoughts please i may have to drop down to BSP!

I thought it was at first, got Wigan in to Europe twice but got sacked in my 5th season after failing to qualify for Europe. Then got sacked after 1 season at Tottenham. Started a new season with Sporting CP because the only team that would take me on that older save were Havant and Waterloo, finished 3rd, 1 point behind Benfica, won a cup and qualified for the ECC. It's not as easy as I thought.

Hmm just seems a bit unrealistic I will finish off the season but if i manage to get into champions league in my first season in premiership i may start over maybe go to a different league or start in like league 2 as its taking the fun out the game at the moment! just seems aslong as i keep my players morale up they will beat any team were put infront of!

I also bought Walker for 4M at start of season, January chelsea and arsenal offering me up to 12M

S.Dann bought for 9m over 4 years man city offered me 23M in january and their interested in shawcross aswell?! i dont know i've never had this with any other game before. like i said though may finish season and see what happens as i like more of a challenge than this

Back