afc_dan

Reaction score
Created another list, this time for some of the best bargains and cheap players in FM2013.

I've only included players under £2.5m (but most are under £1m). I was going to put it as exclusively sub £1m players but would have missed out some real gems that cost a little bit more.

As usual, the list is categorised into positions and can be sorted by age, value etc to make it easy for you to find what you're looking for it.

Feel free to suggest any bargains of your own and I will happily add them to the list. Enjoy :)

Well done mate, good to get these list released so early on.. Especially for me, as I'm really struggling to sign players /:

Well done mate, good to get these list released so early on.. Especially for me, as I'm really struggling to sign players /:

Lists like this are invaluable as a resource for most people, including myself. I make the list and then check it every time I start new game and in need of a certain position :D

Adryan is not on the list, He is available for 750k right at the start and he turns out quality