afc_dan

Reaction score
Similar to my wonderkids list I've created a big list of some of the best free agents at the start of FM2013. Some are very old, some are youngish but at the grand price of £0 you can't really go wrong.

If you're running low on funds, free players are the way to go, not only do you get their quality for free but you can also sell them on at a big profit so yeah, it's a win-win.

The list can be found here: Football Manager 2013 Free Players

Players are sortable by age etc and this also has a downloadable shortlist. Please, if you come across any other good freebies then let me know as I want this list to be a good as possible :)

Dan

Good man! As someone who plays as the 'lesser' teams this will be a big help, thanks.

No problem mate, glad to see people finding value in it :)

Diop Hitzelsperger boa morte i think all have clubs now Diop at Birmingham Boa Morte Chesterfield and Hitzelsperger Aston Villa i think

good list actually.

Mensah, Grosso, Hitzlsperger, Reo-Coker, Drenthe and Alex are probably the only ones who could play a role at a decent-ish club

You can add Vanden Borre too, on both of my saves he is free. Alan Dzagoev contracts ends 31/12/12 so i guess he could be listed as free agent since he is released mid-season ;p

Anyone looked at Malkhaz Asatiani? Looks decent. Georgian.

Alan Dzagoev, buy it in july for free and you get it in January. Really good player, you can get him for 160k wages per month.

Anyone looked at Malkhaz Asatiani? Looks decent. Georgian.

Yeah he is a good player.

As for Dzagoev, wasn't too sure whether to include him as he isn't technically a free player at the start, but I might put him on the list and mention that he will join in Jan :)

Great list dude. Some of these players are real quality and I'd just like to add that some of these get signed really quick, so check them out early.