Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As a fan right back to day 1 i am deeply disappointed as to how difficult......scrap that..... IMPOSSIBLE this game is. Arsenal bringing in Fellaini, first game of the season 6-1 Southampton, 2nd game 4-1 Reading, 3rd game 4-0 qpr

I have tried several tactics, team mentality, player tactics etc etc

Nothing works

I even had a try with Manchester City thinking that would be a walk in the park. Not the case

Actually gutted

The downloadable tactics from here are no help either. surely someone feels the same on here???

Borderline bin!!!

Not quite had that bad results, but yes it is harder...

although there are many many things better this year, it seems the match view and gameplay has gone backwards, looks very poor.. people hardly tackle and goalkeeper's are very poor

keep at it, sure it will improve!

FM13 isn't too hard. It's too bugged!! Last FM I buy before February.

I agree too.

Let's say im on a good run of 30 wins in a row (Hypothetically) and i draw against Barcelona in the CL, after the draw ill lose/draw my next 5 games.

i infact played it for a day,got so frustrated with it i just cba now..some things are alot better but tactics etc r just rubbish,nothing works.hopefully a patch will be out soon,but cant see it happening for a while

I don't find it hard, just don't expect to win every game without putting the work in.

Agreed, but not in the way the the AI is to good or something like that, is just the players look REALLY dumb.
Oh and the ball looks like is rolling in a field of butter

As my first line says. i am a seasoned campaigner at this. I know work has to go in. that is not the argument!!

The argument is Arsenal do not get beat 5-6 matches on the bounce and have a net goal tally of -16

As my first line says. i am a seasoned campaigner at this.

Which is how I know you're already wrong.

Forget everything you know about FM, this is a totally different animal. It will reward you for good play and punish you for bad. As it should be.

Never heard so much ***** in my life

If its a totally different animal it should have been marketed as that

BINNED

agree agree agree Brett! this game is rubbish! whats the point of puttin the hours in when nothing "logical" works anyway?? tryed Tucker`s tactic before patch today, went fine, and now after the patch nothing works! nothing at all! Ive never played a 4-4-2 controll tactic with Man United and conceed 2 goals in 7 mins at home to Swansea!

Which is how I know you're already wrong.

Forget everything you know about FM, this is a totally different animal. It will reward you for good play and punish you for bad. As it should be.
Good play? So telling Rio Ferdinand to man mark Papa Cisse, added tight marking and hard tackling, so Cisse receives the ball to feet, Rio runs AWAY from him, Cisse shoots at a 90degree from goal on his bad foot but still buries it into the top corner from 45 yards. Yes FM13 is a different animal. An inept animal who can suck on my *******.

Its time a rival came out to challenge FM. Complacency has set in. Why release a game in November when bugs aren't fully fixed until February!?!?! Oh yes, cause clowns like me still buy it! lol Good luck. Receipt is kept, refund 2moro, thank you please.

Never heard so much ***** in my life

If its a totally different animal it should have been marketed as that

BINNED

Don't give me that bollocks. SI have improved the match engine; I'm sorry, but there are literally no two ways about it. This game HAS been marketed as having dramatic and major upgrades. If you can't handle the fact that you can't just stick players in any old formation without a second thought to tactics or cohesion and win 3-0 anymore, then fine, bin the game. I don't give a **** either way, frankly.

agree agree agree Brett! this game is rubbish! whats the point of puttin the hours in when nothing "logical" works anyway?? tryed Tucker`s tactic before patch today, went fine, and now after the patch nothing works! nothing at all! Ive never played a 4-4-2 controll tactic with Man United and conceed 2 goals in 7 mins at home to Swansea!

Except logical DOES work. Thinking about how your players move in reaction to one another is critical, and there's nothing more logical than that.

Go download one of TheBetterHalf's tactics, try it out, then report back. If you're still losing, you're doing something wrong off the pitch, not on it.

i dont find it hard atall. on a 29 match unbeaten run with borussia dortmund. its not always down to tactics. team talks, pre match press conference, your players, morale and the opposition play a key role in how your games turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.