FM2015 for 16$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterloo1815

Reaction score
Well, I assumed that people from the FM15 forum already have the game and the people from FM14 forum are discussing about... you know, FM14. So I was thinking to post this here.

If anyone is interested, he (or she?) can buy Football Manager 2015 for 17 dollars. How?

1. Go to https://www.g2a.com/r/fm2015ru
-from there you will purchase a Steam key for the game. It can be activated only from a russian IP (but it has english language, do not worry)

2. Go to Activate Russian CD Key • CDKeyPrices.com
-from there, follow the instructions, get a russian IP, activate the game on Steam, play :D Legit.

It is in my opinion a huge difference between paying 50Euro or 17 dollars. And you get exactly the same thing. I just bought it and I was thinking to share and spare some bucks. Cheers everyone!

The one thing your suggestion definitely isn't.

steam will discover you are running the Russian version of the game outside of Russia eventually and will remove the game from your library and/or ban your steam account.

They did so with me on FM2013 after about a month or so. I was gifted (unknowingly until recently) a Russian version of the game.

No, it's not the same thing. VPN activation is illegal and your account will be banned and you'll lose your games.

This is not legit at all and will get you banned. Do not do it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.