FM21 - Building Bangor City

Welcome along to episode 161 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 161, we face Lazio in a crucial Europa League Quarter Final, as well as meeting a new wonderkid on the way to Bangor City.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's new episodes from my Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 162 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 162, we face old nemesis Raith Rovers in our first ever European Semi Final. We also face Barry Town United in the Welsh Cup final.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel. There's new episodes from my Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 163 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 163, we're back with a transfer window special to reflect on our best ever summer. We also look at the rest of the Welsh transfers and face our toughest Champions League Qualifier at Zenit St Petersburg.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 164 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 164, we're back for our first Champions League group stage game at Montpellier, as well as reflecting the end of the Welsh summer transfer window and having 4 Welsh sides in the European group stages!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 165 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 165, we're back for more Champions League group stage action against Manchester City. We also keep an eye on the Welsh coefficient and our counterparts progress in Europe.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 166 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 166, we're back for more Champions League group stage action with a crucial game against rivals Raith Rovers. We also check on the youth development of our academy stars.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 167 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 167, we're back for a SPFL Trust Trophy Semi Final against Ayr United, before facing Shakhtar Donetsk in the Europa League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 168 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 168, we're back for a match up with fellow Welsh European hopefuls Barry Town United. We then try to complete the job against Shakhtar Donetsk in the Europa League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 169 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 169, we're back for another big European tie against Sevilla in the Europa League last 16.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 170 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 170, we're back for our SPFL Trust Trophy final against Linfield, before hosting Besiktas in the Europa League Quarter Final. We've also got a youth intake to meet.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 171 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 171, we're back for our Europa League semi final against Premier League opposition in West Ham United. We also face Colwyn Bay in the Welsh Cup final.

Thanks for watching!

Great series. I am still watching this. Now at ep75. Ur save inspired me to manage Colwyn Bay.. Currently finished season 2 where i won the welsh premier and MG League cup. I am using a custom db- Tier 10 welsh database.
baycareermilestones.png

Great series. I am still watching this. Now at ep75. Ur save inspired me to manage Colwyn Bay.. Currently finished season 2 where i won the welsh premier and MG League cup. I am using a custom db- Tier 10 welsh database.
View attachment 583640
Thank you for watching! That's great to hear, hopefully you can build some success in Europe and lift Welsh domestic football.👍