FM21: Who Should I Manage?

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
WHO SHOULD I MANAGE ?

Are you looking for a specific team to manage ?
Looking for the most fun teams with the best youth facilities or bad ones ?
A challenge, philosophy or others.

Discuss with others and get the help for your managing career.

Does anyone have any decent save ideas for outside of Europe's top 5 leagues? I'm thinking probably Eastern Europe but possibly avoiding a league where I'll walk it domestically and only have to battle in Europe.

Hi all,

Hope you are all healthy still and enjoying the lockdown life. I figure FM should be helping you guys out!

I am looking for a new save, in Spain. A small team to glory, we all know the drill.
Never really managed lower leagues there, so looking for fun experiences from my FM brothers.

Ideas and tips are obviously more than welcome!
Thanks in advance :)

Hi all,

Hope you are all healthy still and enjoying the lockdown life. I figure FM should be helping you guys out!

I am looking for a new save, in Spain. A small team to glory, we all know the drill.
Never really managed lower leagues there, so looking for fun experiences from my FM brothers.

Ideas and tips are obviously more than welcome!
Thanks in advance :)

Are you looking for a bigger club that has fallen on hard times like Racing Santander or the obvious one Deportivo who are both in the third tier? Or is it just a small club in general you are after? There are tons of clubs in the 3rd level that have never been higher and could be fun to play as. FC Andorra, recently bought by Gerard Pique could be a fun team to play as. I've not looked but i'd imagine most clubs down there have a similar basic set up. There are also a lot of B teams from the top flight dotted about, although i've never looked into if you can actually play as them without running the main club.

Shayari pro

Last edited:
Looking to get out of my comfort zone of England and the Prem.

Never managed a small team in a different country before and I'm looking for a youth based type of save. Any suggestions?

Hello guys im looking for a very last adventure in FM21. Should i take over at Molineux or KingPower Stadium?

What do you think? Thx for your help,

Greetings