[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

DaveTheEditor

Reaction score
Introduction
Long live football! These are the words of a madman who owns the latest Football Manager every year but hardly ever plays it, spending most of his time in the editor instead. If something already captivates me as much as Sports Interactive's editor, I might as well use this passion to give the community a little present. The passion of a footballer is indescribably great, almost as great as the choice of countries to conquer when it comes to where to start the next save. Do I stay at home, do I make the journey to a smaller country or do I spend my time right away in countries like Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, a country that only has three football clubs? Since I like to see people despair (no, I don't ...), I make this decision even more difficult with the help of my megapack. Say goodbye to your friends and family and immerse yourself in the incomprehensibly diverse world of football. Whether England, Georgia or Burundi. Everything is allowed and everything is fun
;)

Introduction - Content
As in FM21, my goal in FM22 is to make all the countries included in the Football Manager playable for you. With all 6 continents, the already known additional files and the planned new additional files, you will end up with over 200 files. A considerable sum. Therefore, I ask for your patience until all files have branched out into the depths of the internet. To make the wait for certain files more bearable, there is a little release information for each pack.

1.png.d53712e44d631033f3e87072593fa24a.png - CAF (56/56) - 07 March 2022
2.png.b18197d600dd3dd63ceba55a92f00e15.png - AFC (42/42) - 07 March 2022
3.png.635e875302f6eb374761a5c868e31a1e.png - UEFA (20/20) - 30 November 2021
4.png.f5367fb1379a57622b3ed412dd3e1f79.png - CONCACAF (41/41) - Version 3
5.png.3bda0f8e8fae5f2e5c3f21f4baff020d.png - OFC (15/15) - Version 3
6.png.d1ab85a6a41884e92b10598994a3c883.png- CONMEBOL (5/5) - 30 November 2021

Now we come to the further drivel that so and so hardly anyone will read :p

Realism is written in capital letters for me, because without realism the fun of the game suffers extremely and the FM is supposed to be fun.
In order to guarantee realism, all files have been and will be created in the extended rules of the editor (well, the basic rules can't do anything either ;D) and mainly contain changes in the following areas:

• Squad registration rules (foreigner rules, age restrictions).
  • Realistic league formats, for example Apertura/Clausura and whatever else the football associations have come up with.
  • Realistic TV money*
  • Realistic prize money**
  • VAR (Video Assistant Referee) added
  • New clubs - if the researchers have messed up again
  • TV broadcasts added
  • Added academy leagues in countries where it is necessary (mainly Africa and Asia)
My work is still closely linked to that of @Daveincid. His Megapack is fully compatible with mine and its use is highly recommended for complete play enjoyment.

* Real values when sources are available. Calculated values according to the average expenditure of a nation (wages etc.) to ensure that clubs are represented as realistically as possible financially.
** Real values when sources are available. Calculated similarly to TV money to ensure balance.

Content

1.png.d53712e44d631033f3e87072593fa24a.png
AFRICA

RELEASED

2.png.b18197d600dd3dd63ceba55a92f00e15.png
ASIA

RELEASED

3.png.635e875302f6eb374761a5c868e31a1e.png
EUROPE

RELEASED

4.png.f5367fb1379a57622b3ed412dd3e1f79.png

NORTH, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN

Included in version 3

5.png.3bda0f8e8fae5f2e5c3f21f4baff020d.png

OCEANIA

Included in version 3

6.png.d1ab85a6a41884e92b10598994a3c883.png

SOUTH AMERICA

RELEASED

1301385_3.png.2934964b2b9e4a838fbe3778ce99fd18.png

Extra Files

Included in version 3

Complete package (Version 2)

Last edited:
AroundTheGlobe Megapack - Version 1 - Update 1
  • Albania: Brian's AF was moved to the lower league container; FK Partizani Tirana II was dissolved.
  • Kosovo: The Cup will now also take place in 2021, as this was not clear at the time of creation.
  • Latvia: The squad rules have been adapted to those of SI.
  • Malta: The second division groupings are now true to reality.
  • Moldova: The foreigner rule has been removed.
  • North Macedonia: The reform of the 2nd division was added.
  • Ecuador: The 2nd division play-off has been removed; the 2023 Supercup will now also be "drawn" in 2023; the creation of the league chronicle has been revised.
  • Paraguay: The Supercup was added.
  • Peru: The 2nd league has been brought closer to the now published data of reality; the Cup now also has the format true to reality from season 2; the squad rules have been minimally adjusted.
  • Venezuela: The creation of the league chronicle for League 1 and 2 was revised.
The link in the initial post has been updated.

Have fun with the file and see you again for the release of version 2
;)

AroundTheGlobe Megapack - Version 1 - Update 1
  • Albania: Brian's AF was moved to the lower league container; FK Partizani Tirana II was dissolved.
  • Kosovo: The Cup will now also take place in 2021, as this was not clear at the time of creation.
  • Latvia: The squad rules have been adapted to those of SI.
  • Malta: The second division groupings are now true to reality.
  • Moldova: The foreigner rule has been removed.
  • North Macedonia: The reform of the 2nd division was added.
  • Ecuador: The 2nd division play-off has been removed; the 2023 Supercup will now also be "drawn" in 2023; the creation of the league chronicle has been revised.
  • Paraguay: The Supercup was added.
  • Peru: The 2nd league has been brought closer to the now published data of reality; the Cup now also has the format true to reality from season 2; the squad rules have been minimally adjusted.
  • Venezuela: The creation of the league chronicle for League 1 and 2 was revised.
The link in the initial post has been updated.

Have fun with the file and see you again for the release of version 2
;)
Hiya Dave mate, any idea very roughly when Version 2 will come out? Just realyl looking forward to playing with Africa enabled!

All the best,
Shaun.

Hiya Dave mate, any idea very roughly when Version 2 will come out? Just realyl looking forward to playing with Africa enabled!

All the best,
Shaun.

Hey, mate! Sorry for the delay, I have posted my files almost everywhere, so usually certain forums get lost. 😅 - But I can tell you that version 2 will be out tonight at 7pm CET (6pm GMT).

Now the time has finally come! Version 2 of the AroundTheGlobe Megapack is now online.

It includes all the countries of Africa and Asia, as well as the version 1 countries of South America and Europe.
All files have also been updated to 22.3 and still include the 22.1 version (PS: Version 3 will NOT be released for 22.1).
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the helpers. A big thank you goes especially to @Robbles Quin ®™, whose Japan File I am allowed to use in the pack.
In addition, there is already an extra file in version 2. In order to pay more attention to the youth, I have created (after Daveincid bugged me a hundred times. :D) the U-17 World Cup and all the related competitions.

It is, of course, as always, 100% compatible with @Daveincid's Realism Mod.
A little reminder, we are TWO David's and not the same person.

As we had the problem last year, of course not all 2022 seasons (of countries playing in the calendar year) are mapped 1 to 1. Most of the time, the necessary information was not yet available at the time of creation. I therefore ask you not to ask for a change because of every little thing. In case of real mistakes, please report them immediately!

Have fun!

Cheers,
DaveTheEditor

Thanks for all the contributions and the massive work put behind them ^^
I've got a question though: Is there a way to make the U17 World Cup file playable in the original DB? As far as I could've seen it's one of the very few exceptions that only works for the 22.3 update.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the contributions and the massive work put behind them ^^
I've got a question though: Is there a way to make the U17 World Cup file playable in the original DB? As far as I could've seen it's one of the very few exceptions that only works for the 22.3 update.

Hey, mate thanks for the kind words!
Just verify the file for 22.1, there shouldn't be any problems. Cheers!