[FM23] Transfers & Data by The Wizard - Season Update 2023-2024 V9.0.0

23.4 -The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V7.0.0 April- (2/4/2023) ONLINE !

This is the Winter Update for Football Manager 2023, including updated squads following the April transfer window.
Including the Chinese and Russian leagues, MLS, Turkey, Brazil ,free transfers in the EFL and more.

Changelog: [7.0] Changelog (click here)

Date Released: 2 April 2023

This update v7.0.0 is fully compatible with the new 23.4 winter patch.

The Wizard Update - Key Features
Added missing players & staff members (Hansi Flick , Bert Konterman)
Added 92 new staff 2022-2023 (Including - Real Ajax Staff)
Added 102 new real agents
Added 204 new (youth) players
Updated heights / weights
Stadium names / capacity
Media Pack added
Added Japanese league players (licensing issue)
Transfers & contracts updated (2/4/2023)
Source: LinkedIn/transfermarkt.de all staff members have unique id numbers in the editor.

For more information, go to the first page at the top.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone for your valuable contributions and reactions here my work is done for the time being during the summer after the promotions & relegations.
I will resume my work I will come back with the summerpacks season 2023-2024 by The Wizard! All promotions & relegations are processed here, including the transfers.

On page 1 at the top you can download the most recent transfers & data update the V7.0.0 from April 2nd.

23.4 -The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V7.1.0 April- (16/4/2023) ONLINE !

This is the Winter Update for Football Manager 2023, including updated squads following the April transfer window.
Including the Chinese and Russian leagues, MLS, Turkey, Brazil ,free transfers in the EFL and more.

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone for your valuable contributions and reactions here my work is done for the time being during the summer after the promotions & relegations.
I will resume my work I will come back with the summerpacks season 2023-2024 by The Wizard! All promotions & relegations are processed here, including the transfers.

Important:
This is not a new update but an optimization of the V7.0.0 transfers have not been updated since April 2, 2023 !

23.4 V7.1.0 List of Changes:

-The Ajax staff has been optimized Sven Mislintat has been added as director of football affairs Henk Veldmate, chief scout of Ajax, will leave Ajax for FC Groningen at the end of the season.
-General Changes file has been optimized with various adjustments.
-Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) New player created in database V7.0.0.

Last edited:
23.4 -The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V8.0.0 (6/5/2023)

There is a new update coming up V8.0.0 which has updated the Chinese transfers, all other European transfers and staff changes are also fully updated.

Attachments

• Jan van Halst.jpg
    Jan van Halst.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V8.0.0 (6/5/2023) around 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST / 20:00 EEST.

The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V8.0.0 (6/5/2023)

The number 1
data update for Football Manager 2023 the best Football Manager transfer & data update all-around is back! Featuring 103.667 changes until the 6st of May 2023 that FM 23.4 doesn't include!
The Final Season 2022-2023 Update by The Wizard for Football Manager 2023 is now complete, with this second part all European transfers have been updated including the Chinese leagues.

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone for your valuable contributions and reactions here, my work is done for the time being during the summer after the promotions & relegations.
I will resume my work, I will come back with the summerpacks season 2023-2024 by The Wizard! All promotions & relegations are processed here, including the transfers.

Changelog: [8.0] Changelog (click here)

Changelist V8.0.0

• 700+ new changes in general which includes the following: Second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal, CA-PA tweaks ,including transfers budgets updated etc.
  • Ajax staff updated (Sven Mislintat director of football Ajax, Henk Veldmate head scout Ajax future transfer set 1.7.2023 FC Groningen as scout)
  • 6 new real agents
  • 10 new staff
  • 24 new wonderkids added to the database.
  • Manchester City & EC Bahia partnership added (City Football Group (CFG).
  • Several new players from the Japanese league added.
  • Quality check for duplicate players in the database!
  • Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) Ben Foster (Wrexham) added to the database.
  • Future transfers set 1.7.2023
We have done our best to update all transfers as completely as possible, it is possible that transfers are missing, these can be sent to me via private message for the next version.
This version is being made compatible for a possible 23.5 patch from Sports Interactive!

The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V9.0.0 (15/7/2023)

Next one, on the 15st of July, will have summer transfers as immediate, meaning, players will be in their new clubs from the start of the game.

Including promotions and relegations season 2023-2024 !!

Changelist V9.0.0
  • 1500+ new changes in general which includes the following: Second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal, CA-PA tweaks ,including transfers budgets updated etc.
  • Ajax staff updated (Sven Mislintat director of football Ajax, Kelvin de Lange Chief Scout Ajax.
  • 5 new real agents
  • 5 new staff
  • 20 new wonderkids added to the database.
  • Promotions and relegations updated season 2023-2024
  • Transfers and contracts updated including the staff adjustments season 2023-2024
Edited 1 minute ago by TheWizard65

The V9.0.0 has been permanently moved to July 26, we will release our first update of the 2023-2024 season in the evening.

Last edited:
Hey guys, am I able to
Download this to play on fm22? My laptop simply is too old for any new versions of the game now. Any advice would be amazing.

The Wizard Transfers & Data FM23 V9.0.0 Season 2023-2024 (27/7/2023)

Will have summer transfers as immediate, meaning, players will be in their new clubs from the start of the game.
Including promotions and relegations season 2023-2024 !!

Changelog: [9.0] Changelog (click here)

Changelist V9.0.0

• 1500+ new changes in general which includes the following: Second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favorite personal, CA-PA tweaks ,including transfers budgets updated etc.
  • Ajax staff updated (Sven Mislintat director of football Ajax, Kelvin de Lange Chief Scout Ajax).
  • 4 new real agents
  • 8 new staff
  • 24 new players/wonderkids added to the database.
  • Promotions and relegations updated season 2023-2024
  • Transfers and contracts updated including the staff adjustments season 2023-2024
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
  • Not all promotions and relegations have been processed yet, the missing competitions will be updated in the future versions, the European tickets for European football are complete.
  • All transfers, should be submitted as immediate.
  • LOANS should be -1 year, since the game starts in summer 2022. For example, a real life loan ending on 30.6.2024, should be submitted as a loan until 30.6.2023.
  • Winter ending loans should be submitted until 31.12.2022 & not 31.12.2023 like in real life.
  • For best results, select all files during a new game including the optional file (Saudi Arabia & Japan ) to make all players available.
  • Tweaks have been made in Saudi Arabia in the 'Other Changes' player transfer preference file.
We have done our best to update all transfers as completely as possible, it is possible that transfers are missing, these can be sent to me via private message for the next version.
This version is being made compatible for a possible 23.5 patch from Sports Interactive!

Thank you for your hard work this year looking forward to the next updates.