FM24 - Delicious Zone

I was referring to tactics with such a formation.

running some test on it and after gonna run some simulation but with double CMs you will never achieve the soliditity as 2 dm

I was testing the 4231 Sun Days and changed the 2 DM's to 2 DLP's in central midfield and the FB to WB in the same position.

I ran a lot of tests and simulations and it increases the xG , shots per game and shots on target ratio. I always end up with +25 shots per game and i am averaging 6 goals per game with Dortmund, default team.

delicious, nevertheless, this tactic gives good results. If you want to test it. I would like to ask you one request, can you take more teams in your tactical tests and not just Man City Girona Arsenal and Bologna🙂

I was testing the 4231 Sun Days and changed the 2 DM's to 2 DLP's in central midfield and the FB to WB in the same position.

I ran a lot of tests and simulations and it increases the xG , shots per game and shots on target ratio. I always end up with +25 shots per game and i am averaging 6 goals per game with Dortmund, default team.
I always believe that makes some changes are literally personally. The tactic overall works better with that kind of setup, but doesn't mean you can't do your personal tweak if you believe the gameplay will be more "enjoyable"
(i will run again a test with 2 dlp and wbs because i like to check things out)

delicious, nevertheless, this tactic gives good results. If you want to test it. I would like to ask you one request, can you take more teams in your tactical tests and not just Man City Girona Arsenal and Bologna🙂
Those are not "test" are simulation just to check out things. I will prepare another kind of table which is something where we put a custom team (most likely wonderkids) vs Elite teams / Top Teams / Mid teams / Relagation teams without freezing or doing anythting. That way that kind of simulation might be more accurate then any random simulation with any kind of Team.

On the website you can check out how a tactic is supposed to work as a underdog vs Elite players.

I am just using Girona/Arsenal/Bologna just because at least we can track most likely what's going on. But as said a simulation has 0 value at the end of the day. We can't really compare 38 games x 3 to 400 games x 10.

I always believe that makes some changes are literally personally. The tactic overall works better with that kind of setup, but doesn't mean you can't do your personal tweak if you believe the gameplay will be more "enjoyable"
(i will run again a test with 2 dlp and wbs because i like to check things out)

Those are not "test" are simulation just to check out things. I will prepare another kind of table which is something where we put a custom team (most likely wonderkids) vs Elite teams / Top Teams / Mid teams / Relagation teams without freezing or doing anythting. That way that kind of simulation might be more accurate then any random simulation with any kind of Team.

On the website you can check out how a tactic is supposed to work as a underdog vs Elite players.

I am just using Girona/Arsenal/Bologna just because at least we can track most likely what's going on. But as said a simulation has 0 value at the end of the day. We can't really compare 38 games x 3 to 400 games x 10.
If you can test it with 2 DLP i would appreciate it alot, im curious to see if im just having luck or if it really works well.