FMBASE - Skin (WIP)

Working on a basic skin with some mods from my own and most frequently requested every year.

Added so far...
  • New Club Overview
  • Premier League Match Day intro by D_LO_
  • Stadium Pictures added to Club Profile
  • Player profile Overview
  • Kit icon added to Player
  • Scoreboard Selector added
  • Old star icons returned
    • Match Panels adjusted
    • Instant Result Fixed
I'll add more as requests come in, i'm not build a skin for everyone, and customising everything (resolution/zooms/facepacks all effect sizes etc) but i'll do what i can to suit everyone if its requested and when i have time...

View attachment 1188370 View attachment 1188371 View attachment 1188372

View attachment 1188377 View attachment 1188379 View attachment 1188380

View attachment 1188382 View attachment 1188383 View attachment 1188386

Still tinkering, but i'lll have something up for weekend.

Version Four - LINK - https://www.mediafire.com/file/tc73ueu9arhi4v1/FMbase19.rar/file

this is your final version? thank you very much

Working on a basic skin with some mods from my own and most frequently requested every year.

Added so far...
  • New Club Overview
  • Premier League Match Day intro by D_LO_
  • Stadium Pictures added to Club Profile
  • Player profile Overview
  • Kit icon added to Player
  • Scoreboard Selector added
  • Old star icons returned
    • Match Panels adjusted
    • Instant Result Fixed
I'll add more as requests come in, i'm not build a skin for everyone, and customising everything (resolution/zooms/facepacks all effect sizes etc) but i'll do what i can to suit everyone if its requested and when i have time...

View attachment 1188370 View attachment 1188371 View attachment 1188372

View attachment 1188377 View attachment 1188379 View attachment 1188380

View attachment 1188382 View attachment 1188383 View attachment 1188386

Still tinkering, but i'lll have something up for weekend.

Version Four - LINK - https://www.mediafire.com/file/tc73ueu9arhi4v1/FMbase19.rar/file

is there a version five? thanks very kind

@wkdsoul,

your skin support DF11 facepack ?

if not, can you make to support with DF11 ?

Found a match intro selector as well (instead of just the premier league intro) i'll add that at the weekend
Was the match intro selector ever added? P.S Thanks for making this skin its the only one perfect for low resolution screens.

hello and sorry the noise I need advice how can I add faces to the tactics screen? thanks

Hey wkdsoul loving the look of the skin mate after trying a few but there seems to be an issue with the brightness of certain areas on the screen as can be seen in these screenshots...any chance of having it fixed?? cheers

BS button, top right on the menu, you can pick the background and brightness overlay.

I'm a complete pain I know but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the background brightness.

You can seen here the almost white parts where you're not able to see the attribute.

have you got any other skin in the folder, you are getting a clash.. the background titlebar graphic isnt in this skin, yet is in your screenshot, you might have to clear the cache/preferences.

done and still the same...thanks for trying mate but it's all good I'll just have to stick with the OG FM skin