Rahat

Reaction score
Back in FM 08 I started a very successful online game (link provided below). I am now looking to start a FMC mode championship game and need players.

Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/network-games/18024-championship-starting-today-now.html

SkyBet Championship

We emphasize the use of co-operation and loyalty to achieve our goals. We play with integrity and we play with respect. We use communication and tactics to win, and we have fun playing together as a team. We strive to become better and we are driven to be excellent managers. We have a lot of fun, but we are serious when need be. We respect our opponents, and we hope to earn their respect by our use of craftsmanship and tactics.

History

I have played every incarnation of Football Manager ever since the very first 2005 edition. Having had no access to internet until FM 07 i decided to pursue a fun, online network game with my mates. That was a great success with everyone remaining loyal and almost always being available. However now i'm looking for a new endeavour with some of my FM-Base friends. Guys, join or you will live to regret.

All of our members must abide by these following rules:

• Must be respectful: Everyone is required to be respectful to each other and their opponents at all times.
  • Must be Mature: Don't act immature or constantly whine etc.
  • Fair Play: Use of any third party application is banned.
  • Must be Loyal: Please try your best to play at all set periods. Also, inform us if you cannot make a certain session.

Joining the league

PM me or message in this thread for my steam and server details. The game is hosted on a 200mbps down and 20mbps upload speed so there should be NO lag.

Database and Times

As FMC mode cannot use edited DB, we will all be using the latest patch DB.

Game times:

Tuesday - 7pm-10pm
Thursday
- 7pm-10pm
Saturday - 2pm-6pm
Sunday - 2pm-6pm

Teams/Members

Barnsley
Birmingham
Blackburn
Blackpool
Bolton - Jack Telfs
Bournemouth
Brighton and Hove Albion
Burnley
Charlton
Derby County - Blounty
Doncaster
Huddersfield Town
Ipswich Town - Stephatos
Leeds United
Leicester City - Rahat
Middlesbrough Millwall
Nottm Forest
QPR - Taher
Reading

Sheffield Wed
Watford
Wigan - RaeHurlock
Yeovil

I am thinking of doing this as a fast moving save so mostly using instant results. Also, I think it would be fun to give each user team a £50m budget to strengthen their teams. All of this can be discussed.

Please reply asap as I want to start, preferably today!

Last edited:
Hi mate would love to join as Derby County if possible my steam name is Blounty

Ofcourse mate. I'll add you to the list. I will start the game as soon as we have a minimum of 4 players. Right now we have 3.

Great, we now have enough players to start now, I am going to get everyone together on steam.

i would like to join and go blackburn my steam name is findle2000