arsnby

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I come again with my third skin which I created for FMCrowd (FM Blogger Community)...
fmcrowdlogo.png

SCREENSHOTS

homescreen-1.jpg

SITV.jpg

processing.jpg

overviewscreen.jpg

inboxscreen-1.jpg

playerprofile.jpg

preferences.jpg

It's still in Beta Version and should be release on 04/05/2011 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FMCROWD SKIN AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

check the original post here!

I'll add this skin to download section when I've got permission from Vitaliy to make this skin better known. Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
It's not bad but it kinda looks like someone's designed a skin then dipped it in a puddle of mucky water.

Also not keen on the red outline you've stuck on some items (continue button, drop down menu, premier league logo etc).

Think i'll stick to default for now but applaud your efforts.

nice job, I agree with Redders though as well as the polygon colours do not match the skin either, I would also suggest having the attribute colours black and white

Well,main colors I use in this skin (Red, Light Brown & Dark Brown) is adjust to the color of website layout of FMCrowd. Anyway, thank's for ur comment :)

Is that St James' Park in the background? Would there be a way of changing it? :S

Is that St James' Park in the background? Would there be a way of changing it? :S
u can choose one of six background which I provide by click the BG button beside the FM (setting) button on the menubar...

u can choose one of six background which I provide by click the BG button beside the FM (setting) button on the menubar...

Nice one, might give it a try in that case :) Good work mate.

Nice skin. Definetly gonna give it a try once it's released. Nice one mate :)

This is looking like the best skin I've seen so far.

I haven't found any for fm11 that I've stuck with for long. Always revert back to Default Dark Skin.

This is looking like a real winner though. Good job so far.

FMCrowd Skin release now, u can download it at original post here.
Hope u you enjoy this skin :)

Awesome, been waiting for this. Will use this when I next fire up the game!

Cheers!