Not too sure what you mean by "convert" but you use the Data Editor to open them and edit them if they are databases.

If its a tactic it can only be opened in game

.fmf files is an extension file format created by SI Dev and cannot be opened with other app; only loading inside the game.

Not too sure what you mean by "convert" but you use the Data Editor to open them and edit them if they are databases.

If its a tactic it can only be opened in game
can you teach me how to open in game?
never done it before.
ive downloaded the tactics but not a clue what to do next.
thanks in advance

can you teach me how to open in game?
never done it before.
ive downloaded the tactics but not a clue what to do next.
thanks in advance

In your Sports Interactive folder, there will be a folder called tactics, place it in there, then in game, on your tactics screen, there will be a "load tactics" option and you can select it from there

In your Sports Interactive folder, there will be a folder called tactics, place it in there, then in game, on your tactics screen, there will be a "load tactics" option and you can select it from there
Sorry for being a dumb *** but it's not appearing in the game.
The file is empty.

20201219_145846.jpg

That all looks correct. I dont play FM Touch myself, but I am assuming its the same as the base game. Now when you click on load tactic on the tactics page, does it take you that file path?

That all looks correct. I dont play FM Touch myself, but I am assuming its the same as the base game. Now when you click on load tactic on the tactics page, does it take you that file path?
The tactics file is just empty.
Nothing to attempt to load.

I am see that you have change with what program .fmf files will open (Internet Explorer). Not sure why such a decision, maybe that causing the problem