FMH on Ipod Touch

gillsboijam

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded FMH for there Ipod's yet? I just wondered as not sure whether to buy it or hope for a 2011 one! What have you made of it so far?

It's alright I mean they've tried to make it look like the PC version as much as they can and you can also now watch your team play on the pitch instead of just the commentary. It's updated to the Jan transfers and it's easier than the PC version I think although I've only played a few games.

There is regular updates with latest transfers which makes it cool. Personally it is better for people if they go on holiday or a long trip because the device is small and can easily fit in ur pocket.and can be carried round without hassle unlike psp or pc. For me it is better than pc or psp. It has everything the psp has and a better layout IMO. but at this time I dont think u should buy it unless u are really keen about FMH cos 2011 will be out soon enough.

I do not think it is worth £7 at all - It takes ages just to make a team selection....

I beg to differ, it's really addictive.

iPod Touch Version

The iPod Touch version of the game is still very good, although it does include a few omissions to the PSP or PC verions. It is really easy to carry it about and play which you cannot do with the PC. The iPod touch version gets regularly updated and if you want something to be included, you can comment about it and try to add this or fix it.

Overall it is a very good game. I am at Newcastle in season 2011/12 and am looking for a Euro Cup spot. The 2 best young players that you can sign (in my opinion) are, Neymar, as he is my top scorer along with Vagner Love, with 17 goals from 21 games and Zezinho, as he has the most assists and goals of my midfielders, with 8 goals and 14 assists.

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting it but it is expensive i've already got champ man which is **** on touch

I do not think it is worth £7 at all - It takes ages just to make a team selection....

theyve got an update now, you can drag players onto the pitch, its the subs that take long but i just get the assistant to do my subs

what countries are there and how long does the english leagues go down to?

there's most countries and the english leagues go down to the blue square premier league

It looks plays really well on the iPad in full screen as well

Its the best game out for Iphone/Ipod touch Way better than the psp version. Although the psp version has more features the Iphone version is much better. Dont waste you money ever buying a CM game for Ipod get FM instead way better.