Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Gael Bigirmana i think that how you spell it was wondering if he gets good cause his asking price is tiny and i bought him for liverpool he been on loan at MTK for 2 years so can i have screenshot from 2016 :)

anyone help me out please?

They can put a screenshot of Aymen Abdennour at the beginning of the game?Thanks in advance.

can i please have the following:
erick torres
adam webster
curtis nelson
jamal blackman
wesley said
yaya sanogo

for about 2020

thanks !!

Last edited:
can i see javi martinez , hamsik , marko marin , hummels , dede and niang please on the new update 12.2 around 2017 please thanks

Does anyone have a screenshot for Koke please? There's one previously in this thread but, well he looks **** in that one and he's better in my screenshot of 2013 compared to the one previously in this thread and that's 2016. Anyone help me with a 2016+ please?
View attachment 237918

Junior Hoilett, Jack Wilshere, Leighton Baines, Alex Chamberlain, Gareth Bale and Yaya Sanogo please :)

I am really interested to see how good Babacar can get in this game? I got him on a free this season, and his stats are ok for a 19 year old, however he is nothing like he once was! Does he still get pretty good, or am I better off selling him on as I got him for free?

Anyone got a SS of him in say 2014/2015? So I can see if it is worth putting the time in.

Ok i have went back as far as page 51 and didn't see any of the can someone get them from 2016+ much appreciated,

Jores Okore
Kristian Alvarez
Lindsay Rose
Alassane Tambe
Ivo Pekalski
Cheick Doukoure
Cidinho(AMRC Botafogo)
Bjorn Siguroarson

Thanks I know its quite a few but would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: