FMRTE FM11 Demo Testing

cookson2011

Reaction score
Helo,

I downloaded the new version of FMRTE and i decided to use it with the demo and see what happens when i did certain things.

I want to bring this to the attention of FMRTE users.

I started to manage Liverpool and i gave myself a bank balance of £1.7b and a transfer kitty of £1.2b. After 3 days, the club reserved £1.1b of the £1.7b in to a reserve fund. This happened in previous versions of FM so nothing new there.

I then put a £40m bid in for Sergio Busquets. The offer was accepted. However, when it came to discussing contracts, i think Busquets and his agent knew how rich i was. He demanded £425,000 per week in wages, plus £35k appearance bonus and.....£18m signing on fee and his agent wanted £14m.

Other signings demanded:

Poli - £400,000 per week, £17.75m signing on fee (agent £15m)
Cazorla - £375,000 per week, £16m signing on fee (agent £10m)
Lacina Traore - £250,000 per week, £8m signing on fee.

I mean, Poli, Cazorla and Traore are not even world beaters!!!

The point to this is, when you buy the game and if you use FMRTE, just beware. The game can become very unrealistic in wages and signing on fees. You may not be able to sell the player on as the other club may not be able to afford the wages. Or you can do what i am about to do and use FMRTE to change the wages to £80,000 pw etc. I've lost almost £50m in signing on fees!!!!!

I hate to think how much Messi or Ronaldo would demand!!!

yh on FM10 i was west ham used FMRTE and de gea wanted 1.8m a week??

i mean why??

So, you cheated.. and you're not happy that when you gave yourself a budget of £1.2 billion players wanted high wages? oO)

Of course that was going to happen!

Seriously though, don't use FMRTE, but thanks for the heads up anyway..

I only use the editor to put myself in the game, other than that not at all. Tried to do it last night, put my first name as Dave and aload of chinese writing submitted instead, wa quite funny really as my name only has 4 letters, when it was translated it had 11....lol.

No, i'm not unhappy, just surprised at the greedyness of these average players. But then look at Rooney!

The point i was trying to make was, the introduction of the agents means it will cost you alot more to get the player you really want. Even using FMRTE and giving you stacks of cash will cost you!!

Your suprised that because you give Liverpool an unrealistic budget, that players ask for unrealistic wages?

wow.
shock horror
oO)

It doesn't matter if you use FMRTE or not when you are a rich club players will request ridiculous wages.

For example: Don Cowie of Watford requested £45000 from me at Man City.

Your suprised that because you give Liverpool an unrealistic budget, that players ask for unrealistic wages?

wow.
shock horror
oO)
No need to be such a sarcastic **** about it.. :S

But yeah, it kinda reflects real life I guess, it's a cool thing to have in the game I think!

This isn't something new, if you are a rich club a player will generally demand a higher wage, especially if they have little to no interest in actually joining you. So when you give a club like Liverpool £billions there are bound to be players/ agents trying to take advantage of this, just as there is in real life. For example Yaya Toure.

Can't say I feel sorry for the people that use FMRTE on every save though (I'm sure you were just 'testing' it ;)).

Also losing £50M in a balance of over £1,000,000,000 is hardly a massive loss.. I'd be amazed if you could successfully go into debt after editing the game to that extent.

Last edited:
I never use FMRTE. I seldom used it in the past. I was just intrigued how the agents would work when you have tons and tons of cash. It is new though because before you never had to worry about agent fees. You had £3m budget. You bid £2m for a player and they wanted a signing on fee of £250,000. That means you have £750,000 left in your budget. Not anymore as that money goes towards the agent. I wanted to see what they would request knowing i was so rich and i think £18m fee is ridiculous.

If you are going to cheat and give yourself ridiculous funds, why not just put all the players you want at Liverpool in the first place?

To me, the whole purpose of a football manager simulation game is to play it as close as possible to real life. That's what introductions like agents do, add to the realism. And that's why I would never use editing software

Helo,

I downloaded the new version of FMRTE and i decided to use it with the demo and see what happens when i did certain things.

I want to bring this to the attention of FMRTE users.

I started to manage Liverpool and i gave myself a bank balance of £1.7b and a transfer kitty of £1.2b. After 3 days, the club reserved £1.1b of the £1.7b in to a reserve fund. This happened in previous versions of FM so nothing new there.

I then put a £40m bid in for Sergio Busquets. The offer was accepted. However, when it came to discussing contracts, i think Busquets and his agent knew how rich i was. He demanded £425,000 per week in wages, plus £35k appearance bonus and.....£18m signing on fee and his agent wanted £14m.

Other signings demanded:

Poli - £400,000 per week, £17.75m signing on fee (agent £15m)
Cazorla - £375,000 per week, £16m signing on fee (agent £10m)
Lacina Traore - £250,000 per week, £8m signing on fee.

I mean, Poli, Cazorla and Traore are not even world beaters!!!

The point to this is, when you buy the game and if you use FMRTE, just beware. The game can become very unrealistic in wages and signing on fees. You may not be able to sell the player on as the other club may not be able to afford the wages. Or you can do what i am about to do and use FMRTE to change the wages to £80,000 pw etc. I've lost almost £50m in signing on fees!!!!!

I hate to think how much Messi or Ronaldo would demand!!!

In the game clubs and players and agents realise how much you have e.g with totenham I could buy Van der Wiel for 5.5 mil but with Man U they wanted 12 mil.

Back