FMRTE For New Patch

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Is one being created that will work for the patch 10.2.0?

Why dont you just play without cheating ffs, what are you achieving? NOTHING

he may want to have some fun, its only a game after all its up to people what they do with it

And what exactly do you achieve playing the game normally? personal pride,yeah,but nothing else. If people have fun editing stuff to suite their game then good for them,its a game to be enjoyed,and the vast majority of us have had a play with the finances etc,the only time i object is when they post achievements up here and try to con people they done it without cheating.

Last edited:
yeah the creator said he's workin on a new edition. theres a lot of fixes so it may take him some time to work.

I read about that ^. Apparently its very early and will cause a crash dump/

Just be patient I'm sure you can get by without it then get it off the official website.

Here is the early version Braca released http://www.filefront.com/15173235/FMRTE v3.0.134.rar

It's an official link from www.fmrte.com but it may contain bugs, if you cannot wait for the final release then backup your saves, people!

As for the final version, Braca has said all that's left to do is fix the staff editing and it should be bug free (This was today at 12.30 on fmrte forum). So it should be released soon, until then, try and play the game normally? It's quite fun :P

Back