FMRTE - Free Transfer, Future Transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter gish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 17K

gish

Reaction score
Hi - is anyone aware of a way that you can use FMRTE to sign players who are currently on free transfers to a club?? I might have totally missed an easy way to do this...but can't see one, and have looked in various forums.

I want to sign a lot of the currently free players on my game to lower league clubs in their home countries, so the players don't automatically retire....hoping to give bigger pools to small national teams.8-|

Thanks for any ideas!

You could go on the profile of the player, and change their contract to 08 (so they are currently out of their contract) and then approach to sign.

Sorry if this wasn't what you was looking for, I am kinda in a rush.

Thanks for the idea, but i don't think that's what I'm after - I want to 'allocate' players who are currently without a club (so don't have a 'contract' screen that I can see on FMRTE) to lower division/amateur clubs (that I don't manage). Can't seem to figure out how to do so using FMRTE...

A lot of the players are regens who will never be major players, but I want them to play semi pro or similar (as I think they would in reality) so they don't retire. More real I think, but also will help small nations keep a decent pool of players for international.

Any suggestions?

To get free transfers I like to wait till January 1st, go Search, Condition -> Contract Status -> Expriring in 6 months, I got RIbery, Gourcuff, Ronaldinho, Quaresma as Stevie G (age 33 still quality) has agreed to join in July, Happy Days

Last edited:
perhaps try using the defualt editor and just going on the free agent and on contract bit just pick a club u want them to go 2??

not knowing how fmrte works as i've never used or downloaded it i'm just wondering if it would be possible to sign them to your club using it so they have a contract screen and then change the club they are contracted to through that. sorry if it's not possible but i've never seen fmrte so i wouldn't know.

Hi - is anyone aware of a way that you can use FMRTE to sign players who are currently on free transfers to a club?? I might have totally missed an easy way to do this...but can't see one, and have looked in various forums.

I want to sign a lot of the currently free players on my game to lower league clubs in their home countries, so the players don't automatically retire....hoping to give bigger pools to small national teams.8-|

Thanks for any ideas!

quite simples m8

load up FMRTE, click on Load Game then click on the 2 interlocking arrows (1 is green, 1 is red)

then look at these screenies

Thanks for any ideas!

Tried to do it myself but failed. Don't think it can be done. You can only swap players not allocate players to clubs.

Back