FMRTE. Has anyone used it and experienced dramatic attribute drop in a player?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jden86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 13K

Jden86

Reaction score
I have heard of this happening. i recently downloaded FMRTE and used it in a 'muck around' season and a player i put potential up on, all his stats dramatically dropped by 2-4 each after a a few matches when he had a game average of 8.5 and scored 20+ goals in 16 games, doesn't make sense. Sorry if this has been asked somewhere already. Please help!

I don't have extensive experience, but it might have to do with the player's CA, which is current ability......if you raise stats, but don't raise his CA, stats will fall elsewhere to balance it out. That's what I figured when I used it.

no i made 2 changes. Increased potential from 189 to 199 and increase left foot from 1 to 20. I have been told the changing of "prefered foot" can make stats drop dramatically. Im only using it as an experiment. But i'd really like to know problems people have had

no i made 2 changes. Increased potential from 189 to 199 and increase left foot from 1 to 20. I have been told the changing of "prefered foot" can make stats drop dramatically. Im only using it as an experiment. But i'd really like to know problems people have had

Upping foot ability uses CA, so without upping CA your stats are going to drop since less CA can be used on the attributes.

thanks. There you go, learn something new everyday.

Back