Kurt1212

Reaction score
I read somewhere that you can edit it so your chairman is unhappy which means he wants to sell the club, can anyone confirm this and if you can how?

Heey, thats an great idea! A new guy buys the club and pupms in a lot of money :D Hopefully a rich shejk from Arabia ;)

Heey, thats an great idea! A new guy buys the club and pupms in a lot of money :D Hopefully a rich shejk from Arabia ;)

Thats the plan lol. Not sure how tho!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

any1?

You need to be on the team overview, and set Chairman status to 1. Under 300/500 ish and they sell anyway, but its random on who will take over (or set by a lot of other things).

It'll force a takeover eventually but it could be another board member or it could be a tycoon

You need to be on the team overview, and set Chairman status to 1. Under 300/500 ish and they sell anyway, but its random on who will take over (or set by a lot of other things).

It'll force a takeover eventually but it could be another board member or it could be a tycoon

Thanks.

you can just addd loads of money in fmrte and change the owners name!

you can just addd loads of money in fmrte and change the owners name!

How do you change the owners name? I use iFMRTE and when I search for the Chairman's name, it doesn't come up on it. On the other hand, it comes up on Genie Scout with all his stats so there must be a way.