peskybendben

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here, and therefore I am unsure whether there is a specific place for FMRTE problems. Anyway, I thought here would be the second best place to post if there is a specific section. The thing is, I am having a problem with FMRTE, which is to do with the 'Kit's & Colours' section. I play as Southampton, and have just created image files with the new 10/11 shirts. I now have them in the game, and decided that the 3d match viewer should have the same, new, shirts. So, I used FMRTE to change them. One problem with that, whenever I play a match, the kits are still the old one's which were there before. I have saved each part of the kit after changing it, and I have checked back through to make sure it's correct. I did this wth Fulham once and it worked fine! Any help would be fantastic, as I would really like some proper 3d kits.

Thanks,
-Ben. ;)

Thanks Toddzy. I just looked at that thread, and somebody had the same issue as me. The guy who runs the thread doesn't know how to fix it. So if there is anybody who knows what to do, please carry on posting here!

Thanks.

Are you saving your changes in FMRTE ? Have you un-ticked skin cache in preferences ?

Are you saving your changes in FMRTE ? Have you un-ticked skin cache in preferences ?

preferences dont effect it

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Thanks Toddzy. I just looked at that thread, and somebody had the same issue as me. The guy who runs the thread doesn't know how to fix it. So if there is anybody who knows what to do, please carry on posting here!

Thanks.

I have answered your question on the thread