Matty661

Reaction score
Hello.

I am just wondering how I increase my Job Security with FMRTE as it's currently very insecure. I've been the manager at Bolton for about 5 seasons now and this is my first bad season and on the verge of being sacked. I have got so far so I don't really wanna be sacked and carry on.

I tried downloading FMRTE and editing the manager status box to 10,000 and it just keeps me at 'Very Insecure' when I save the changes and go forward a few days. Is there anything else I need to change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Hello.

I am just wondering how I increase my Job Security with FMRTE as it's currently very insecure. I've been the manager at Bolton for about 5 seasons now and this is my first bad season and on the verge of being sacked. I have got so far so I don't really wanna be sacked and carry on.

I tried downloading FMRTE and editing the manager status box to 10,000 and it just keeps me at 'Very Insecure' when I save the changes and go forward a few days. Is there anything else I need to change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Just as soon as you edit the status save on FMRTE straight away without clicking anything else. However, its much more fun to let them game flow, take on new challenges. I got sacked after my 4th season with Villarreal, but then went on to take a job with Hoffenheim.

In the same Situation! I tried changing my chairman's stats, 20 Patience and stuff! Any help from a more experienced FMRTE user? Did you have any luck or find a solution?