FMRTE - unable to load

MysticNinja

Reaction score
Hey,

I am running Vista and have downloaded the FMRTE (latest version) and the .NET framework.

I have installed everything correctly.

I open up my save game, and then open up the FMRTE, then...

When clicking on the application it loads up fine, however when I click onto Load Game, I get an error message saying:

"FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running."

Is there any reason for this and how can I get it to load my saved games?

Thanks for any replies....

You need to load your saved game so your actually playing fm (in windowed) then go to your desktop while the fm save is still playing and click the editor then click load game on the editor.You must have a saved game running not just football manager at the menu.

You need to load your saved game so your actually playing fm (in windowed) then go to your desktop while the fm save is still playing and click the editor then click load game on the editor.You must have a saved game running not just football manager at the menu.

thanks for replying...

my saved game is running and FMRTE still does not load claiming that DM/WSM is not running :S

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

thanks for replying...

my saved game is running and FMRTE still does not load claiming that DM/WSM is not running :S

also the "windowed" option is unselectable for me. I have Vista if that helps....

also tried running program as administrator but still FMRTE is unable detect FM or WSM

I have Vista and it works fine for me. It sounds like you dont have the right version of the data editor running for what ever patch your using.

I had the same problem. All you have to do is uninstall the game, and install it again through Steam. Then it works.

no it doesnt, i had installed with steam and gives me the same problem/error.
any solution?

when i use patch 9.1.0 it doesn't work, but when i use default database it 100% work.
I Hope it helpfull..

Don't get me wrong... but why cheat? Takes away the challenge!

I know this thread is like a month old but I've just started getting this problem too.