FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

dimartino

Reaction score
First of all I apologize for the lack of information and for the most incomplete opening post ever. I'm a Football Manager enthusiast/addicted for the last 24 years, but now with almost 40, with two kids, and working like 12 hours a day, I barely have the time to play the game. So I don't micro manage anything, I just seek tactics to plug and play. Actually this year for the first time I just bought FM Touch, since the match engine is the same, without all the time consuming micro decisions.

This year I tested almost every tactic in FM Base and SI foruns, and found a lot of good/great tactics (mainly with odd shapes, for example: theduke 5230 and 4222 brazil), but just not effective and stable enough, and I keep coming back to a beautiful, simple, tradicional shaped, masterpiece created last year for FM2016 by FM14SERBIA.

Mainly with this post I just want to see others having so much fun has I'm having with this one, please share your results.

It's as simple as this:
1-Best players possible for the designated roles (good pace, I never buy players with less than 12 at pace and acceleration)
2-Best wingers you can get, they are the most important factor for your sucess (good pace and crossing);
3-I don't care about OI's,I just leave them as the Assistant says;
4-Training: I just leave in team cohesion all the time (fitness in pre-season)

Have Fun, and once again forgive me for the lack of screens and information.
(Any addicional info just visit the original FM2016 thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/359794-total-domination-4-2-4-a.html)

LINK: FMSRB TOTAL DOMINATION 4-2-4 V1_CBB06871-E897-48C7-86AF-EB9550FF5131.fmf

Last edited:
instant result or full match ?

i'm going to try...

in my opition there is a little bit problem with defense. My opponents have a lots of CCC.
In last match (me vs Arsenal) I won 4-2, in CCC 5-3.

edit: Im training def. right now.

in my opition there is a little bit problem with defense. My opponents have a lots of CCC.
In last match (me vs Arsenal) I won 4-2, in CCC 5-3.
edit: Im training def. right now.

It's funny with this tactic, the opposition strikers will get often in one against one situations withyour keeper, but they miss like 80% of them. Can't really explain it, but it happens. Obviously you get a lot of CCC against, but not that many goals conceded. You actually get a lot of clean sheets.
For example, your Tottenham test: 17 official matches, 14 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats, 38-12 in goals.
2.23 scored per match
0.7 conceded per match
Is this really sign of a defensive problem?

Last edited:
It's funny with this tactic, the opposition strikers will get often in one against one situations withyour keeper, but they miss like 80% of them. Can't really explain it, but it happens. Obviously you get a lot of CCC against, but not that many goals conceded. You actually get a lot of clean sheets.
For example, your Tottenham test: 17 official matches, 14 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats, 38-12 in goals.
2.23 scored per match
0.7 conceded per match
Is this really sign of a defensive problem?

I know, that I won 14 matches, thats really great and weird. I have no idea why they have so many CCC and they cant score. Anyway I like this tactic and I show you my next games!

I have used your tactic in fm15 and was perfect. I haven't played fm16 and now I saw your 4-2-3-1 and have tried it.

have to say it is if not best tactic then best 4-2-3-1 that I have tried (and I have tried them all)

I will soon post some results.

What I wanted to ask you is do you have some special PPM's for players? I love to give them some.

I have used your tactic in fm15 and was perfect. I haven't played fm16 and now I saw your 4-2-3-1 and have tried it.
have to say it is if not best tactic then best 4-2-3-1 that I have tried (and I have tried them all)
I will soon post some results.
What I wanted to ask you is do you have some special PPM's for players? I love to give them some.
This is NOT my tactic, is FM14SERBIA's. In the 4-2-3-1 I just pushed a forward to the AMC position.
This 4-2-3-1 is going really strong in my current save.
Concerning PPM's I'm sorry but I simply don't care, I know there are probably some useful PPM's to some of the roles, but I don't waste a minute of my gameplay with them, I don't have time! :)

Strikers score a lot?
Yes, depending on you team quality of course, but your striker will probably be the best scorer in the league.
In the presented save my main striker Allegui arrived on free in January, and still was top scorer in the league with 18 goals.

4-2-4 best tactic for me.
In this season i Won everything. 7 titles in season 17/18.

I changed my mind and went back to 4-2-4. More consistent against all opponents, overall better. But I'm not having much time to play.