FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM FANS :)

NEWS !!!

Guys , I have added to the bottom of the OP the latest version of THE REVENANT. No more updates !!!

Some Informations :

AML should be Right Footed
AMR should be Left Footed

DL should be Left Footed
DR should be Right Footed

AML or AMR should take the corners
If you got a
Red Card then remove AMC
Use
Opposition Instructions

Training :

Pre Season - Team Cohesion or Fitness ( High )
Teamwork

Season - Balanced ( Average )
Defensive or Attacking movement

Last edited:
can i ask what you dont like about fm17? i havent bought it yet because i hear bad reviews from people

It's nice to see another one that found fm 17 is a game.

16 is a simulation but I think 17 have some momentum that makes 17 a ''game''. I don't play until new update come.

Bro first of all thank's for you effort but I remember from their conversations best tactic is Deep Scilian V5.

So tweaking deep scilian for better looks better idea rather than doing new tactic

HI FM FANS :)

I am disappointed with the new Football Manager FM17 and i returned to play FM16 temporarily. So here are my new tactic 4-2-3-1 with very solid attack and also defense.

Tested with Leicester City

View attachment 1096354 View attachment 1096355 View attachment 1096356

View attachment 1096365 View attachment 1096366 View attachment 1096367

FORMATION 4-2-3-1

View attachment 1096357 View attachment 1096358

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

AML - SHOULD BE RIGHTFOOTED
AMR - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
AML or AMR TAKE THE CORNERS

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1096362

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1096359

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
MCL AND MCR - CENTER MIDFIELDER
AMC - ATTACKING MIDFIELDER AND ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
AML AND AMR - INSIDE FORWARD
STC - DEEP LYING FORWARD

TACTIC THE REVENANT 4-2-3-1 DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1096368

Last edited:
It's nice to see another one that found fm 17 is a game.

16 is a simulation but I think 17 have some momentum that makes 17 a ''game''. I don't play until new update come.

Bro first of all thank's for you effort but I remember from their conversations best tactic is Deep Scilian V5.

So tweaking deep scilian for better looks better idea rather than doing new tactic

Yes i know ... Sicilian Defense V5 , Eusebio-s and my tweaks (with Eusebios base) are the best , because these tactics are based on crossing. :) Now i am trying to create a tactic for FM17 with based on crossing , but i think crossing in FM17 are not effective as in FM16 :) Of course formation should be 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 :) 2 Killer strikers , 2 fast wingers , 2 complete center midfielders and 4 good defenders :) and of course 1 goalkeeper :)

Last edited:
Forget this game(17), keep it real(16).

Yes i know ... Sicilian Defense V5 , Eusebio-s and my tweaks (with Eusebios base) are the best , because these tactics are based on crossing. :) Now i am trying to create a tactic for FM17 with based on crossing , but i think crossing in FM17 are not effective as in FM16 :) Of course formation should be 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 :) 2 Killer strikers , 2 fast wingers , 2 complete center midfielders and 4 good defenders :) and of course 1 goalkeeper :)

Hi Serbia ! still playing 16 around here :) is this your best tactic for 16 ? :D

it is as good as deep sicilian v5? :)