FMStadia

• Thread starter Thread starter Black Hawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 12K

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Hello, I am Black Hawk and am a brand new member to the Football Manager scene and I thought, "what better way to introduce myself than to make my own forum". At the moment I have it running on a free service called Forummotion though as the site develops I may consider making it into either VBulletin or IPBoard due to the fact that I want to ensure this site will be a success prior to splashing out a wad of my hard earned cash!

I created the site just because I want to interact with people that also enjoy Football Manager and although there is not much that is new to my forum, I think that it is actually the community which is the most important feature on the site and that's what I will encourage through features such as the Chat function.

Of course I still want some good posters on my forum as that is the whole point of the site.

Thank you all for your time and of course you need the link - FMStadia of course I shall buy a proper domain very shortly so that it's just better than this current one :)

Black Hawk out.

Back