claydan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has come across this before or can think of a solution to it please. I have played FM19 for a couple of months with no problems, then i replaced my laptop screen and the picture on my football manager game appeared to be more zoomed in then previously, enough for it to change the layout of where things should be on the screen. I have altered the zoom % on the game but this still does not help 50% is really to far out and 85% is still too zoomed in. This led me to think it was my new screen, then i logged on my old laptop and loaded up FM19 which loaded the game with the exact same problem that it was zoomed in. I then decided to try a 3rd laptop which loaded the game up with normal zoom as it was previously before i had this problem. The 3rd laptop i used was my friends and is a proper gaming laptop while mine are both pretty budget. This then led me to update my graphic cards to see if that would help, although it did not. I have tried deleting my preferences and caches folder, changing my resolution and non of that has worked. Below I have added two photos one my laptop running football manager and the other one my friends. Mine is on 85% zoom and is still zoomed in more then my friends who is on 100%. It would be a massive help and relief if anybody knows a way I can get mine looking like my friends layout. I know it sounds silly as there is not that much of a difference but I have played it with his layout for ages and have got used to that and now it has randomly changed I just cant get used to it. Many Thanks

Hello, i am having the same problem and it's incredibly frustrating... Did you find any resolution to the problem??