Football manager 09-10

flamindamon

Reaction score
Hi, i might be getting football manager 10 tomorrow. Is it worth getting and is there a lot more improvement to football manager 09? What differences? Also, is there any differences between the demo and the full game?
Thanks

You have to get it. A fantastic game. (H)

One of, if not, the best game I have ever bought. :)

I'm in the same boat, I tried the demo but found it all confusing with the new layout. I couldn't get into a game, I tried several different clubs but couldn't get into the swing of it and I still haven't finished the half season.

You will get into it mate. It took me about eight Newcastle saves, but I have. I am playing with Nottingham Forest with Max and I have never enjoyed the game as much as I have.

If you don't get it we will NOT consider you a human being

I have android qualities it must be said. I'll take your word for it though but don't expect a stroy from me until February March time when I get the hang of it. I promise it will be a good story as I know how a good story works and I never give up on challenges I set myself. So look out for it :)

thanks for comments. what are the best new features though?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

got it today already so i will find it out.

thanks for comments. what are the best new features though?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

got it today already so i will find it out.
Better to find out yourself by playing than asking in the forum. Don't play too much, it's xmas.:P

Brilliant game. I found it a lot more simple but fun and tactical (and the next bit is gonna sounds weird) cause they simplified the tactics system.

The reason it is more tactical and easier to use is because there are a lot more tools such as passing/shooting analysis. It is easier to set your own team tactics up to suit you. Player roles is a great addition in my view.

The graphics engine is also a lot better. What a game.

Back