Football Manager 17 Pre-Purchase offer

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Saw this via a tweet from Miles and it may interest some of you loyal FM players out there (taken directly from website):

Planning on snapping up Football Manager 2017 and own a previous Football Manager title?

As a ‘thank-you’ to loyal fans of the series we’ve worked with our friends at Valve to offer a Steam-only discount of 5% off for every Football Manager game owned on PC, Mac or Linux dating back to Football Manager 2013. This means there’s a possible 20% available to fans who own the last 4 versions of the game!

As well as the discount, fans who pre-purchase from Steam will also be rewarded with a range of free downloadable content for Football Manager Touch including “Board override”, “No firing”, “All job applications”, “National management”, as well as 3 brand new challenges to play in the “Challenge” game mode.

You’ll also enjoy access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game, which will be available roughly two weeks prior to the official release date.

This offer is only available to fans who pre-purchase FM17 from Steam and, to qualify for multiple discounts, previous titles must be owned within one Steam account. Multiple Steam logins cannot be used.
This pre-purchase offer is available until 11.59 GMT on Friday 14th October so be sure to get the deal wrapped-up well in advance.

FM17 Loyalty offer on Steam

That's pretty sweet. Though I usually get the game for 20 odd quid on release day anyway from key sites, can't see this beating that

oh so 44$ for me, not bad

I just hope that it will be better than this one :D

I love giving cash to Gabe Newell so no keys for me, only steam

All hail Gabe

(Half Life 3 please)

Pity it didnt go back further, I have all since FM09 on steam. That should be a 40% discount :p

I actually think ill give 17 a skip because im glued into a 30 year save the past few months. Not got as much time either.

The touch version is still only for tablets? Beta saves can continue in full game or they get trashed?

The touch version is still only for tablets? Beta saves can continue in full game or they get trashed?
Touch has never been only for tablets. FMT is for PC, Mac and Linux but you do get FMT for Tablets.

Beta is just a pre-release version, so you can continue your game.

Touch has never been only for tablets. FMT is for PC, Mac and Linux but you do get FMT for Tablets.

Beta is just a pre-release version, so you can continue your game.

Sorry for unclear question, meant if it will be available for mobile also. Couse this year its Normal version, touch and MOBILE.

Sorry for unclear question, meant if it will be available for mobile also. Couse this year its Normal version, touch and MOBILE.
The press release was about FM (and obviously the 'attached' FMT), not FMM.

Can't complain at the 20% discount that's for sure. Quite lucky too as FM 12 is the only game missing from my stash since I started buying the series. Initially thought 13 was the missing one, although 15% still wouldn't have been too bad I guess! :D

If i pre-purchase the game now will I still relieve a beta code or am I too late?

You can still get access to Beta if you purchase now