The training screen is different too... Swapped more and less match tatics around... Pretty random but soon get used to it. Having the time under all the games seems kind of over kill but never mind.

I am seeing some bizzare goals against me since the patch, the ball was 5 yards from my keeper, the nearest opponent was just beyond the half way line, that opponent then runs 50 yards to just pass it in the back of the net and my keep not even moves a pixel, happend 3 times so far.

just people that get frustrated by not achieving something in the game because they are not doing the right things in a very complex game.

That sounds like Arsenal in real life though.

Does anyone know a list with the Transfer budgets after patch 18.3?

tactic 343

i hope they fixed the bug tactic 343 with false niners.

Hi, just quick question. After updates does it feel that game is really improved? I was buying FM ( started from CM :) ) for years but this year because of family/work/hobbies I thought it would be quite hard to find time for FM and after I read many negative reviews about initial game version I haven't bought FM yet. But now as there are already 18.3 version so do you feel that game really improved ? :) But honestly probably I will buy it anyway just to have history of all FMs :D Your feedback is appreciated.

I feel like my guys are missing penalties more frequently. I don't know, I don't have a huge sample size, but I even changed takers and they end up hitting a lot of balls right at the keeper.

Hey, I seem to have a problem with people like Laporte or Sanchez are still in their old clubs despite being transferred in a winter window. Does anyone have the same kind of problem I do? Or does anyone have an idea how should I correct that?

Hey, I seem to have a problem with people like Laporte or Sanchez are still in their old clubs despite being transferred in a winter window. Does anyone have the same kind of problem I do? Or does anyone have an idea how should I correct that?

Start a game with the 18.3 database, rather than the original one

I've done that already. That's what the problem is. Even if I run the editor with 18.3.0 database, Laporte is still in Athletic Bilbao. I have no idea why is that.

does anyone know if someone has created a list with the starting transfer and wage budgets for premier league, championship and league one for the winter transfer update?