Football Manager 2000 Can you change history? Can you change a players future?

dhmc

Reaction score
I've embarked on a personal project to rebuild a 2000s FM on FM15

In short all 28+ players will remain in the game at their first club as 14/15 year olds and all old players like Ronaldo, beckham will return.

All facepacks will be age related, so the 15 year old ronaldo picture rather than present day!

All teams will be in correct leagues, Coventry City in the Premier League!

Michael Owen will be 18 and a wonderkid, can you change his future?

Issues:

I want to include 99/98 players too I also want to include some players that would be 10 years old in 2000, I believe FM is limited to 14 years of age for players, so all players that are included will be that age, if you're two years into the game you can go in the in game editor and reduce their age by two to sync the game back up.

Things like stadium names kits and history I'm not doing, if someone wants to partner up on it that would help, I've already done arsenal, seaman, dixon, winterburn are back!

All pics that are age correct are back!

currently doing barca and real at the moment, all players who wouldn't be born, ie pogba will be made retired in the editor file and or removed

11741148_424473087737015_8125715473953561771_o.jpg

Obviously this isn't one for the purests, for starters wages will be so so so high compared to 2000 - also I don't see the time to add in stuff like inter caps and goals either but I do plan to make it the most comprehensive retro game pack around..

I can't wait to play as Inter with Ronaldo or Barca with a 19 year old Xavi!

I am aware of the 96 one which is awesome! But no way to include the likes of ronaldo and messi in that as youth players.. this game is to take all the 30+ players in the game into 14/15s and add in all the classic players from 99/00

Good job on this, managing Robbie Fowler will be interesting.