Football Manager 2010 Wonderkids and Young Stars Stars

• Thread starter Thread starter afc_dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 6K

afc_dan

Reaction score

Part one of my series contains three shortlists. One for the -10 wonderkids in the game, one for some of the -9 young stars in the game, and one for the under 23 players with a fixed PA between 180 and 200.

Part two of my series contains another three shortlists. The second part of the -9’s are included, a shortlist of u21’s with a Fixed PA of 170-180, and a shortlist of u18’s with Fixed PA’s of 160-170.

Some of this may be jibberish to you, so let me explain PA a little bit. PA means potential ability, and that basically means the ability (out of 200) a player could develop to, however development relies on many things such as coaching, regular games, training etc, however that will be a different article some time in the near future.

If a player has -10 potential, it means that everytime you start a new game, he will be assigned a PA between 180 and 200. FM2010 will randomise this number each time, but it gives you an indication of a wonderkid, because 180 potential is still great -9 potential is basically the same thing only the players will be assigned a PA between 150 and 180. When a player has a Fixed PA, it means that their potential ability will be the same every time you start a new game, for example Sergio Aguero has a fixed PA of 189, meaning every game he has the chance to get to that PA.

Back