Football Manager 2011 Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Jamie92

Reaction score
I have lost the disc for FM11 but still have it installed to my pc with all my editing aswell, I have downloaded a no CD crack but its made it go all funny like some loans wont be registered and the team kits that I've edited have gone and when I load up the game it always loads the default database when with my editing I had it as the 11.3.1 database, so I tried downloading the 11.3 update and now its back to saying disc not in tray please try again or quit, does anyone have a crack they could upload that supports the 11.3 update (latest update for FM11)

Any help or advice would be great!

Cracks/asking for them on here is absolutely prohibited

I didn't realise I do apologise, is there anything else I can do?

Suppose I'll have to play FM12 for a while then, I already have it, haven't missed an FM series since 05. Thanks anyway.

Suppose I'll have to play FM12 for a while then, I already have it, haven't missed an FM series since 05. Thanks anyway.

Don't think it'll cost too much to find a replacement. Probably be between £10-15. Or if you're lucky cheaper still on other sites/stores

What I did was copy the disc onto Daemon Tools and then it didn't matter if I lost the disc.. Maybe if you have a friend who's willing to let you borrow it you can do that.

If it's already installed on the hard drive and activated etc, would it not be possible to simply burn it onto a dvd and use it that way?

Back