Football Manager 2011 Update - Season 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter iamnodders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 17K

iamnodders

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the website as I have only just registered. I have been working on today my first release and beta version of an update I have been working on for Football Manager 2011. At the moment I have only updated for the English leagues. Barclays Premier league to Npower League 2. I have updated all managers from each club. As a result of this all managers are up to date as of 01/07/2011. I have also promoted clubs and relegated clubs as well. So in the championship are West Ham and Blackpool whilst Swansea are in the Premiership. Npower league 2 also as Crawley town and AFC Wimbledon. I have also updated the leagues so it will say in the Premiership that Man Utd are the holders and Man City hold the F.A Cup. The League cup and John's Paint Trophy have also been update along with all the English leagues. I have also updated the game so that Stoke, Tottenham, Birmingham and Fulham are in the Europa League. Man City are now in the Champions League. I have put the link for the file you will need to at the bottom of this post. I am not sure if people know where to put the file in the Football manager folder to apply the update. If you do not know how to apply the update please tell me and I will post a step by step guide on how to update. Any questions please ask. What should be in my next version? Is it too soon to do a transfer update? Does anybody want Spain or any other countries updating?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Full details of update is :
Premeirship : West Ham, Blackpool and Birmingham have all been relegated to Npower Championship.
Npower Championship : Q.P.R, Norwich and Swansea promoted. Preston, Sheff Utd and Scunthorpe Utd are Relegated to Npower League 1.
Npower League 1 : Brighton, Southampon and Peterborough are promoted. Relegated to Npower league 2 are Dagengam and Redbridge, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth and Swindon.
Npower League 2 : Promoted are Chesterfield, Bury, Wycombe and Stevenge. Relegated to Blue Square prem are Lincoln City and Stockport.
I have also promoted Crawley Town and AFC Wimbeldon to the Npower League 2.
All competition winners are updated. E.g. Man city won the F.A cup.
ALL managers from League two to the Barlcays Prem are updated. Including Villas Boas, Martin Jol. All managers are up to date as of the 01/07/2011.
All English teams who play in Europe have been updated. Stoke, Birmingham and Fulham and Tottenham are in the Europa League.
Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal are all in the Champions League.

I'm going to stop you right there because if your intention was to give FM-Base something they're lacking with this Database update you're about 3/4 weeks too late. Foss (A member of the forum) has already made progress on his update and released one version and has already reached more than 40,000 DB changes.

Just saying that if your reason for doing this is to give something that isn't already available, then you're wasting your time.

PS: Moved to Editing.

I simply did not know what was or wasn't out there for download. Just wanted to put it out there for download. If people want it they can have it if they want another one they can get the other one.

Quick Question mate. I downloaded your update but I am finding something strange in that a lot of the player's dates of birth have changed so that they are older than they should be? Did you change any of the dates or is it there something wrong with my FM?

Cheers!

LFC Marshall already does a really good update, best on the site. However, some people may be interested so don't let anybody stop you from carrying on! ;)

Quick Question mate. I downloaded your update but I am finding something strange in that a lot of the player's dates of birth have changed so that they are older than they should be? Did you change any of the dates or is it there something wrong with my FM?

Cheers!

No I have not changed it at all. I have not changed any birthday dates or any player ratings.

Back