Football Manager 2012 Data Editor

I'd be fine with some of the staff editor features unlocked, that's all.

I would like it to be much easier to create clubs and competitions. Like auto-fill created teams with regens.

The best thing I'd like to be able to do is to create a whole new made-up league... that's something I'd like to do and although it sounds like a lot of people would be doing it... but a whole made-up league with made-up clubs, coaches, players, rules etc. I don't think so...

i would like to see the ability to transfer list player in the editor and maker players unhappy at current club, also if you create a team and make them super rich they dont go in2 administration 2months in to season :( happens all the ****** time itsss soooo frustrating!!

It would be pretty cool if you could create your own regen face when creating a player!!!!

I'd like to be able to have a limitless transfer budget & balance, just to play around with in game. Also the ability to see/edit profile data of retired people in football I.E George best, Pele, Cafu etc. Maybe the ability to design a new stadium in some way, also dont see the point of being able to add a retractable roof when it makes no difference in game (atleast I havent noticed any change!). One thing i'd love to see in the actual game would be an Online Hall of Fame, t'would be awesome.

Data editor? Maybe editing default competitions, like changing team numbers. I'd needed that this year, for editing MLS.

Allowing you to make transfer restrictions for certain clubs/leagues/nations (like how Bilbao can only sign Basque players)

I'd like to be able to edit prize money for competitions or make it go up each year by a few different percentages i.e 1% 2% 5% 10% etc.

I would like it to be much easier to create clubs and competitions. Like auto-fill created teams with regens.

Simple way around this is to click the add players to playable teams box when starting a new game. It will create random players of sufficient CA for the league there in.

The best thing I'd like to be able to do is to create a whole new made-up league... that's something I'd like to do and although it sounds like a lot of people would be doing it... but a whole made-up league with made-up clubs, coaches, players, rules etc. I don't think so...
It has been done on FM 11 many times, people create new nations, leagues, stadiums and players.
i would like to see the ability to transfer list player in the editor and maker players unhappy at current club, also if you create a team and make them super rich they dont go in2 administration 2months in to season :( happens all the ****** time itsss soooo frustrating!!
They wont go into admin until you give them a balance of over £1.8BN...keep it under that and they will be fine
It would be pretty cool if you could create your own regen face when creating a player!!!!
If you create a player in editor you can get an unique id and give him any face you want, you can google Regen faces aswell or just find a generic picture.

Are advanced rules available on FM12 editor ?

If you use the editor for whatever ever reason, for example to give a certain club more money does it stay fixed like that for every game that you would then start or can you disable it for different saves?