Football Manager 2012 European Adventures and Returning to Old Clubs.

• Thread starter Thread starter MSewell9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

MSewell9

Reaction score
Hi everyone just a thought which has bugged me for ages, in my football manager 2011 game i left liverpool to go to inter milan as i wanted to travel the globe and win more tropheys, after going around europe i wanted to return to liverpool but never could, even after slyly cheating and adding a new manager and retiring as that liverpool manager so i could fill the gap, i was never able to join back with them and was wondering if you can actually rejoin your old club after a european adventure.

Also let me no how your doing with your adventure as im am itching to get one started as Jose Mourinho is under pressure as Real Madrid are 7th in the table and have lost 3 in a row
XD plus i am itching to link up with some new world class talent and new tactical tests!

Mike :D

Maybe Liverpool don't like you because you uppped sticks and left them. I think it's easier if you are one of their favourite personel. Personally never gone back to a club after globe trotting, I always try to keep the club I REALLY want to manage for last.

I'm still playing my first save of FM2012 and it's 2016 and I'm still at my first club the mighty Clyde. Winning everything in Scotland with ease whilst barely fending of the big clubs away from my players but couldn't stop two from going to Arsenal and Everton. But I'm getting stuffed in Europe so I'm currently looking for a sleeping giant to manage. A Turino or Leeds, a team with a big fanbase thats need a miracle... i.e. me.

I like it mate! It is a good idea to do i spose, maybe once the new update is out i may give it a go, i dunno wat it is iv come 3rd 2nd 4th and just won the league with liverpool iv won the fa and league cup but never won the champions league if a big team sniffs i may just have to leave it im just not too sure!

Back