Football Manager 2012 saved games.

TearsOfPain

Reaction score
Saw a topic somewhat ago on the forum, for FM11, about sharing the saved games. Thought would be useful for FM12.
As we getting on-topic, anyone has a save with Newcastle relegated to Championship, or Leeds promoted to Premier League, season up to 2014/2015?

I have a save with Parma where Leeds are top of the championship in the 2014/2015 season. I will upload if they stay top if you want me to? It will be the 2015/2016 season though

I'd like it. Upload it mate.

Anyone has a save where Leeds are newly promoted in 2013/2014 or 2014/2015?

Well i'm currently in the second season so its like 2012/13. Leeds are currently top in the championship after 9 games. If they do get promoted by the end of this season i'll be sure to upload it for you :) Might take a day or 2 since I take my seasons slowly by evaluating literally everything! but patience is a virtue :')

Well i'm currently in the second season so its like 2012/13. Leeds are currently top in the championship after 9 games. If they do get promoted by the end of this season i'll be sure to upload it for you :) Might take a day or 2 since I take my seasons slowly by evaluating literally everything! but patience is a virtue :')
Would you save it twice and in one of them, just go on vacation until the end of the season, please?

Hmm, see now this is a big ask xD Because my laptop isn't like world class and processing would take hours. But I'll go on vacation til December from October to see how long that takes - I'll try my best though xD Could leave it to process overnight if it will take ages

Go on vacation until the last three or four games in Championship and see how the games goes. Then, you upload it if Leeds are promoted/are in the top 6.

I'll try my best :) I'll update you how they're getting on when I come back off holiday on december 31st :)

im into 2019? with radcliffe borough...

Coventry have dropped to league 2, and im in league 1 now..some top class players kicking about? if anyone interested?

I have a save where Newcastle have been relegated. Could upload if people are interested.

I have a save where Newcastle have been relegated. Could upload if people are interested.
I also have, but could you upload it, please?
@poker - Upload it, mate.
@calcal - You too.

Update on the Leeds one on 31st December 2012. Leeds are 2nd with 45 points trailing Bristol City who have 50 points. 3rd Place is Norwich with 44 points.

Will holiday until 19th April where Leeds will then have 5 matches until the end :)

Update on the Leeds one on 31st December 2012. Leeds are 2nd with 45 points trailing Bristol City who have 50 points. 3rd Place is Norwich with 44 points.

Will holiday until 19th April where Leeds will then have 5 matches until the end :)
You're a legend. Thanks a lot, hopefully you'll upload it this night.
EDIT: Remove the leagues, but let only English League 2 and above.

Last edited:
Back