football manager 2013 missing editor

• Thread starter Thread starter shamanji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6K

shamanji

Reaction score
hello, i purchased fm 2013 today, and when i goto tools, i cant find and install the editor like i could with fm 2012, also when i enter the game it says beta in the right bottum corner, i didnt pruchase it from steam but from a site i found it cheap on Buy PC Games Cheap Cd Keys with Online trusted Key Store - CDKeyHouse

i know it should be released by now so anyone know what i can do too fix this?

i have posted 2 screenshots to confirm it.

your fm is still beta, when it will be full version then you can see editor I think

i think so too, i just noticed on the web page when i purchased it that they wrote :

You can play the beta, the main key will be send on Monday. Football Manager is the best-selling, most realistic football management series ever made. Football Manager 2013 celebrates 20 years of games from the people at Sports Interactive by introducing an array of new features.
This year’s version allows you to take control of any club in more than 50 nations across the world and includes all of Europe’s biggest leagues as well as database of over 500,000 real-world players and staff.
As well as some landmark new features in the Career Mode, there are now new ways to enjoy your Football Manager experience

so "You can play the beta, the main key will be send on Monday." im geussing that is why :(

For sure thats the problem.
Once you get the key you will get the editor aswell.

Did you buy it off steam? If you bought the disk then go to the back of your manual and there is a product key. Just pop that in on steam and you should be fine

Back