Football Manager 2013 Video Blog #3: Network Games

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
New video here:

[video=youtube_share;kLp7IQhPGdY]http://youtu.be/kLp7IQhPGdY[/video]

Looks like a good watch for people that enjoy Network games. Personally, I don't, but may well play more now.

Sweet. Haven't had a chance to play proper network game due to one reason or another, but this looks bang on. I look forward to much pwnage of my opponents :D

even if your team is from the FMRTE and someone with boston united?

I only ever play online now, I play with a mate and we play pretty much every day for a few hours. So I don't mind it. I just hope steam will be quicker, if not, the ability to fall back on P2P.

even if your team is from the FMRTE and someone with boston united?

I only ever play online now, I play with a mate and we play pretty much every day for a few hours. So I don't mind it. I just hope steam will be quicker, if not, the ability to fall back on P2P.

Yep. This basically sums up my feelings. I know 6 people who also play this game, so tournaments and netgames will be made. But don't know I will play this online a lot because with all the abilities to cheat it might not be as enjoyable.

This is by far the best announced I heard about this game!!!!

now this is decent!!i can't wait for it!!! I LOVE YOU MILES JACOBSON :D

How many in a game till gets slow and bad? Let's say I have a decent Internet as well

Last edited:
Never played a network game before, I might need to start doing it. Thanks for uploading it here, Dunc. :D